Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, had this problem since PB4 I think, on PB5. Basically my 3rd screen (DVI) has blue and red colours swapped? On PB5, I've noticed switching between emails in the Mail app, the colours go correct for the window just before the next email is displayed incorrectly.

Anyone have this issue?

EmuVariableUefi already installed. Have not needed to inject NVidia...
Have you tried to enable inject Nvidia (in graphics) and install driver : EmuVariableUefi ?
Tried booting with injection - made no difference...

Any reason to install those if the native ones seem to work fine on GTX 680? The only thing which doesn't work is the sleep functionality.

I think PB3 drivers were supposed to work on PB4, because it displays 4k resolution and about this mac shows the right hardware, but I have some problems that didn't show up on PB3. Some elements looks distorted, mostly the top bar and some other transparent elements.
Reinstalling the drivers did not solve the issue.
I'm using a GTX 750 Ti, drivers: 367.10.10.05b01, build number: 16A286a.

View attachment 206461

Just reporting as some people may want to wait before upgrade.

------------------------------------

Also noticed that the scale options have changed too. There is a new 3360x1890 option.
And the largest option available has become 1920x1080. I don't know if it is driver related or PB4 related.

I have the exact same problem with GTX 750 TI with PB5. Interestingly I don't have this issue with GTX 970. Any suggestions? :)

Basically my 3rd screen (DVI) has blue and red colours swapped?

Are you using 30-bit colour on that display? I've seen this using 10bpp, and NVIDIA confirmed they knew it was an issue a few weeks back (still no sign of a driver update though).

Colors inverted on second monitor using 30bit color here too.
My primary monitor is fine but it shows as 32-bit color.

When mirroring using the 32bit color monitor as primary, the inverted monitor shows as 32 bit too and works fine.
When mirroring using the 30bit color monitor as primary, the monitor that worked fine shows as 30bit and gets inverted too.

Is there any workaround to get it out of that 30-bit setting?

@tonyarnold Thank you!! Got it working again :D

@MStratford You should try this too! It makes the monitor usable until Nvidia fixes its drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back