Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a CUDA driver for Beta 3?

You need to edit Distribution file inside the WebDriver package to match the macOS build (use Flat Package Editor). Most probably you will also need to edit the info.plist inside NVDAStartupWeb.kext after installation (also to match the macOS build) - without this edit you wil not be able to enable the web driver. Good luck! ;)
HOW TO edit the info.plist

I think PB3 drivers were supposed to work on PB4, because it displays 4k resolution and about this mac shows the right hardware, but I have some problems that didn't show up on PB3. Some elements looks distorted, mostly the top bar and some other transparent elements.
Reinstalling the drivers did not solve the issue.
I'm using a GTX 750 Ti, drivers: 367.10.10.05b01, build number: 16A286a.

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 14.26.16.png

Just reporting as some people may want to wait before upgrade.

------------------------------------

Also noticed that the scale options have changed too. There is a new 3360x1890 option.
And the largest option available has become 1920x1080. I don't know if it is driver related or PB4 related.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 14.45.55.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 14.45.55.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 893
Last edited:
The kext-dev-mode=1 argument was dropped by Apple when El Capitan was initially released. See tonymacx86's Explaining OS X El Capitan Security Changes - Workarounds and Current Information.
But why is kext-dev-mode=1 then allowing unsigned kexts when I'm starting up in verbose mode it says kext-dev-mode is allowing unsigned kext "...." ?
Because the tonymacx86 config.plist's (attached to the installation guide) have the new SIP parameter settings (RtVariables) which allows these kexts to be installed. The kext-dev-mode=1 argument has no affect in Sierra and is being ignored.

GTX 750 Ti OC here and PB4... No joy either! Reverts to OSX Native Drivers on Reboot and only single monitor!

I also have a GTX 750ti "FTW" (probably the same as an "SC"). Drivers simply refuse to load; About This Mac says "Graphics 7 MB".

I, three, have a GTX 750 Ti. The current drivers have a problem with my Hector system. However, the drivers are loading, but I'm getting "blacken" menu in the upper left hand corner on all windows.

Agonizing! Updated to PB5 and latest Patch of 367.10.10.05b01 and STILL Sierra refuses to load the nvidia driver for my GTX 750 Ti OC

Where I should be getting:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2047 MB
I am getting Display 6 MB?

Anyone know why I am getting this issue where others seemingly at least get the drivers to load for their 750 Ti's??? Works perfectly on 10.11.6 and has done throughout El Capitain so doubt entirely it's a clover issue!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 7.13.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 7.13.12 PM.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 669
Agonizing! Updated to PB5 and latest Patch of 367.10.10.05b01 and STILL Sierra refuses to load the nvidia driver for my GTX 750 Ti OC

Where I should be getting:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2047 MB
I am getting Display 6 MB?

Anyone know why I am getting this issue where others seemingly at least get the drivers to load for their 750 Ti's??? Works perfectly on 10.11.6 and has done throughout El Capitain so doubt entirely it's a clover issue!

Have you tried to enable inject Nvidia (in graphics) and install driver : EmuVariableUefi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back