Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (378.05.05.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, hey, for the 1060 owners, is the sleep bug fixed?

Hey! The above instructions didn't solve problem with my card (1050ti)
What do you think: what is the problem?

I don't know what kind of problem does the 1050ti has on Mac, but for my 1060 (and many others) , there's some kind of glitched screen after waking up from "long sleep", and I usually have to force Mac to turn off and on again the display to fix it.

Literally just updated to 10.12.6. Didn't even know they released it. And nvidia driver manager found a driver. I picked THE BEST time to update. Couldn't be any luckier. Was about to post and let other members know, and saw tony posted a moment ago literally.

So, hey, for the 1060 owners, is the sleep bug fixed?
On my system, latest clover (4114), latest OS (10.12.6), latest Nvidia drivers (this post), the sleep bug IS NOT fixed, the glitches still happen. I use the "hot corner fix", set a corner to display-sleep, and when the glitch occurs, mouse to that corner, let display sleep, hit a key on keyboard to wake. I'm on a GA 1060 6GB wf card.

I don't know what kind of problem does the 1050ti has on Mac, but for my 1060 (and many others) , there's some kind of glitched screen after waking up from "long sleep", and I usually have to force Mac to turn off and on again the display to fix it.
I have issues in Sierra (using gtx 1080ti) waking from long sleep, or display sleep. I would also like to know if the new update fixes sleep issues.

Oh my god, I have been trying to make my GTX 1070 work on 10.12.4. Thought why not try out 10.12.6 and the new driver and it FINALLY WORKS!!! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back