Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (378.05.05.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the 10.12.6 drivers to work with my GTX 1060. I used the emulated NVRAM fix described above -- my old Gigabyte board must not support NVRAM. I used the Clover installer instead of MultiBeast to make the change, FWIW.
I tried that but it did nothing. Thanks for the advice though.

Hi I'm using a pny gtx 970 4gb on a gygabit z170xp-sli and updated to sierra 10.12.6 i've installed this nvidia version but doesnt work Any suggestions?

I've already tried:

Graphics Configuration > NVIDIA Web Drivers Boot Flag
Build
Reboot

doesn't work :cry:

I'm still having problems with my hackintosh, this is what I've done until now.
Thanks in advance for the replies!

Attachments

• multibeast resume.jpg
    multibeast resume.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 259
  • extensions.jpg
    extensions.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 245
  • about my mac.jpg
    about my mac.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 259
  • clover boot.jpg
    clover boot.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 287
  • clover kernell patches.jpg
    clover kernell patches.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 293
  • clover system parameters.jpg
    clover system parameters.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 230
I'm still having problems with my hackintosh, this is what I've done until now.
Thanks in advance for the replies!
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

oh sorry for that... updating..

Hi,

I'm a newbie and would greatly appreciate a hand. I'm stuck trying to get the graphics card to work. Drivers are installed, HDMI to monitor running through Graphics Card but it won't use installed Nvidia web driver, after reboot always goes to the OS X default. Now I got here by following the installation guide for Sierra 10.12.6 using Unibeast/Multibeast and I'm not sure where to start with clover... or how to proceed with "Mount EFI partition".

In Multibeast/Customize should I load the "NVIDIA Web Drivers boot flag"?

Hello.

I can't boot with NVIDIA Web Drivers with a GTX 1050 Ti. When I inject NVIDIA drivers only I can boot but only shows 256MB or VRAM. I am on macOS 10.12.6 and the web drivers are 378.05.05.25f01. I already disabled integrated graphics.

I can get to the apple logo loading but it turns off.

I'm attaching my config.plist and my nvram.plist

Thanks for the help

UPDATE: I solved it using Nvidia Graphics Fixup on Multibeast. Now boots successfully with Nvidia web drivers.

The problem now is that it doesn't play any video.
Should I uninstall drivers and install them again?

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 230
  • nvram.plist
    1.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Webdriver installed and running fine on 10.12.6 and a 1050ti. On the third or so reboot it fails to boot up it loads with the bar about 3/4 and it switches off. Tried doing fresh install and does the same thing after a few restarts
i'm having a similar issue with 10.12.6 and a 1050ti. I installed the drivers and everything worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now i get a blank screen at 3/4 of the loading bar. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 229
i'm having a similar issue with 10.12.6 and a 1050ti. I installed the drivers and everything worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now i get a blank screen at 3/4 of the loading bar. Any suggestions?

are you using the display port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back