Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.2 (367.15.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Do you see any glitches running opengl extensions viewer, core, 3.1-4.1?

You have problem only with this specific application ?? I have to download it for checking.

I gave GTX 760 Asus, from Sierra Gpu Core and Memory are stuck at high clock. Min Core is at 800Mhz and Memory is always on 6000Mhz. On El Capitan everything works OK with nvidia driver. nvda_drv is not in use and I insert nvidia web into plist.
GPU power managment only work if I inject nVidia without nvidia web drivers but HDMI out doesn't work.

Any solutions?!
Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 18.42.28 copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 18.42.28 copy.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 194
Apple just released a software security update and the Version of EL Cap is now changed to OS X 10.11.6 (15G1212) and the current version of the NVidia web driver is not recognized, will there be a new or beta released or do we have to use the plist fix to get the current version to work? Can someone direct me to that fix if that is the only option? 346.03.15f04 does not work.

Either 10.12.2 or the new NVidia drivers ruined my iTunes Movies. If I start a movie from the iTunes-Store, it will play for about a minute and then experience serious stuttering and artifacts. It is impossible then to continue viewing. Anybody have any ideas?

You have problem only with this specific application ?? I have to download it for checking.

Thanks for replying.
No it's not specific to the application. That's just a convenient point of reference.
I have graphical issues and regular crashes in various games.

In open GL Ext viewer, the symptoms are exclusive to 3.1-4.1 tests. 'Compatibility' tests work fine.

It's been this way since 10.12 - was hoping the 10.12.2 nvidia driver would have remedied it but I'm starting to think I'm on my own!

Support Pascal, where are you? :(

Should I buy a 950 or 1050? 1050 is cheaper oddly enough but if I have to wait a year for drivers it's not worth it

Should I buy a 950 or 1050? 1050 is cheaper oddly enough but if I have to wait a year for drivers it's not worth it

You could pick up a GTX 760/770 type card for the short term or go with the 950 knowing that it also works but is new. The TMX buyers guide is updated around the 15th of each month. Once we have nVidia 1000 series support you will see it in the buyers guide -as you know we don't have any ETA on that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back