Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.2 (367.15.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone update to 10.12.3 now that it's officially out?

Also has nVidia updated yet? I'm so glad they still update Maxwell drivers.

Very much uncertainty if they'll update in 10.13 (next full macOS release).

Not sure why wouldn't they. These need to keep going.

Anyone update to 10.12.3 now that it's officially out?

Also has nVidia updated yet? I'm so glad they still update Maxwell drivers...
For those wanting to update to 10.12.3 and need the nVidia drives, don't update yet. The drivers usually take 2-3 days to appear after Apple updates macOS. tonymacx86 will post a new sticky thread upon their release. See my 10.12.3 procedure notes for more information in this post.

After replacing my GTX660Ti with GTX960 every now and then I get a black screen using macOS. Everything boots just fine, but sometimes after boot and using the OS the screen goes black for a second or so and then goes back. It is a bit annoying.
Does somebody have this issue?

iMac14,2
i7 3770K
Sabertooth Z77
16Gb RAM
GTX 960 connected via DP to AOC 4K monitor.

I just installed Nvidia web driver and after restart Nvidia web driver is active, without any changes in Clover config.plist (screenshot below) showed on first page in this thread. Have to make these changes in config.plist or not? I have GTX 780. I installed mac os Sierra following the guide in this forum and use clover version in UniBeast. Have to update Clover to the last version? Any advantages/important changes? Sorry for my English.

Last edited:
hi i am looking gtx 1050mini drivers for mc osx sierra

hi i am looking gtx 1050mini drivers for mc osx sierra

You can look but you won't find anything as there aren't any for the 10xx series cards. Nvidia doesn't care about macOS any more as there are no official machines that can run it after the 2012 Mac Pro. they will probably stop updating the drivers all together soon.

You can look but you won't find anything as there aren't any for the 10xx series cards. Nvidia doesn't care about macOS any more as there are no official machines that can run it after the 2012 Mac Pro. they will probably stop updating the drivers all together soon.
I wouldn't go that far...nobody knows the reason behind no video drivers for Pascal series of cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back