Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.0 (367.15.10.05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
17.1 - I am on a z170 board and have to stay iMac 17.1

Guys grab my words "nvidia need to finish cuda 8.0 to to release drivers for macOs ,this cuda is one the most revolutionary and complex ever, they miss the release date of cuda 8.0 by far ,lots of test and programing still needed,so you need to go on the cuda developer forums and read what the hell is happening to predict the launch date of the web drivers whit gtx 1080 and so cards support ,in my point of view ,right now is at least 2 months.
Did you find any thread with information about the current CUDA 8 status? I didn't see any particularly revealing thread at the nvidia forums...

Maybe a stupid question: can these drivers be used in El Cap? I would like to update before installing Sierra.

Edit: never mind. Won't install in El Cap.

Last edited:
@beep This doesn't explain why you wouldn't need it if your "NVRAM is working properly"?

Anyone seeing similar funny stuff on the latest Nvidia Drivers with Sierra? Like:

- Color gammut not as wide as before (or did color management completely change in sierra?)
- Mouse pointer showing strange behaviour (may not be related to nvidia though besides the OS this is the only real change I did)

Helmi74, this is because Nvidia driver manager writes an information to your NVRAM to use web drivers.
If you type "nvram -p" in the terminal you will see it is there.

It's actually 16A323 revision. You missed 1 number.
Anyways, just installed it. I had problems with previous driver, Finderbar was acting weird, and transparency glitches.
This fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back