Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (387.10.10.10.40)

Anyone knows why this is coming up?
I am unable to boot using nvidia web drivers. Thought of uninstalling the previous and installing a fresh one.
But its not allowing me to uninstall. It keeps on repeating the same below.

N3WuktU.png

I am unable to boot using nvidia web drivers. Thought of uninstalling the previous and installing a fresh one.

View attachment 548870
you won't have any luck now:

View attachment 548870
Yes, Nvidia have let their code signing certificate expire. There may be a permanent solution soon, as people have been talking to Nvidia support; for now, check out this post for a hacky fix.

Hello guys,
same trouble here. Web driver stopped working last week and couldn't boot to desktop after clover loads.

Here is how I solved:
I have a system based on incredible KGP's iMac Pro x99 from 2018...
I was using High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G6030) (which is last updated on March 29 2019)

Boot the system on verbose mode (-v bootflag) and update the system (17G6030 to 17G14042)
Here is the link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacOS_High_Sierra
at the bottom of the page there is a chart for the security updates and necessary links from apple's web site.

Download and install the updates in order to reach the final security update which makes your system version macOS 10.13.6 (17G14042). I downloaded and installed all of the updates between 17G6030 to 17G14042... So download and install yours. You can check your current system version from the finder's  logo --> About this Mac--> System Report --> Software Overview.

When you got the macOS 10.13.6 (17G14042) download and install WebDriver-387.10.10.10.40.140 version.
...and Voilà ! You got your system back :)))

(don't forget to choose web driver from System Preferences)

Here is my system details:
Asus X99-a ii
i7 6950X
32gb Gskill ram
EVGA GTX 1050ti 4gb
... etc.

Last edited:
Back