Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (387.10.10.10.40)

I've installed the driver 10.13.6 (17G7024) and now I have no web driver ! on high Sierra! :(

On a quick test Octane 4.04 seems to be running smoother than before. I am keeping denoiser deactivated though to avoid the related version system crashes I suffered and other users have reported.

Did the crashes happen during rendering and denoising or after rendering during denoising?

Did the crashes happen during rendering and denoising or after rendering during denoising?
Hi, the machine would power off during rendering sequences of frames, so I guess it happended once it started “denoising on completion” of the frame. I think it is the same issue people mentioned in the otoy forum, the one related to memory saturation.
At some point I downgraded to cuda 387.178 because 9.1 is the one they recommend, maybe after my previous post?
I also increased the out core memory.

Something’s buggy anyway, I still get c4D crashes sometimes due to octane, and yesterday octane wouldn’t render (logging some cuda error). Uninstalling, and reinstalling CUDA solved the problem, I went with 410.130 to see how it performs.

I am new to octane don’t know my way through it that well, but i dont like it having duplicated setup for the same options (denoise on the camera tag, denoise on the plugin setup, save denoised beauty on the save menu...). I find it confusing.

Last edited:
Hi.
I have installed High Sierra on Intel PC, but when I install Nvidia Drivers for macOS 10.13.6 (17G65), I do not get a signal. I need to put the nvidia inject from clover to recover it. With this, macos detects my gtx 1070 but only with 256mb ram. What can I do?

don't use the old inject Nvidia, it's now under System Parameters as NvidiaWeb.

Also, if you're not already using Lilu and Whatevergreen, you probably might want to try that too.
When I use multibeast to select Nvidia Web Drivers Boot Flag, this is installed, but when I restart, I do not get a signal on the screen. Only from the bootloader options, where I select Nvidia inject, can I get signal.

When I use multibeast to select Nvidia Web Drivers Boot Flag, this is installed, but when I restart, I do not get a signal on the screen. Only from the bootloader options, where I select Nvidia inject, can I get signal.
NVRAM issue maybe?

Back