Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (387.10.10.10.40)

Hello, guys, anybody got working dual Nvidia cards on High Sierra?

I've installed 10.13.5 with default alternate drivers for 10.13.5 — it looks good, but when i'm running Cinebench R15 it show GPU as Apple software Open GL. And cant pass the benchmark. Starting cinema 4d shows, that Open GL really doesn't work fine.

Same, and I'm on the newest web drivers that were released less than a week ago.

I am running 2x GTX 1080s, and I only get Open GL when using one.

Looking for a fix, too...

A little bit smoother work in Safari/finder and LPX interface but still not perfect ((( Still have stuttering/freezing with my GTX 1080

Same, and I'm on the newest web drivers that were released less than a week ago.

I am running 2x GTX 1080s, and I only get Open GL when using one.

Looking for a fix, too...
Hey, could you please tell me how it is possible to deactivate one card without pluggin it out? I still want to use SLI in Windows.

Dual GPU with dual display not working.

Hey Guys,

I got one system with dual gpu GTX980 and dual 4k displays wich work fine under 10.12.6
Now i installed a new system on another hard drive with 10.13.6 and the latest driver as described above. The whole system ist buttery smooth, but there are two applications that don't work as well: Microsoft Word and Photoshop.

Word stutters and flickers - deactivated the 2nd monitor and it became fast that one time, but couldn't replicate this after restart.
Photoshop doesn't recognize vram - it says 0MB

Both is no issue under Sierra. Do you have any advice how to solve those issues?
Revert to .106 version drivers. Latest ones has issues with acceleration in different apps.

Revert to .106 version drivers. Latest ones has issues with acceleration in different apps.
Had them before - same issue. I guess its a dual Nvidia GPU dual Display issue.

Had them before - same issue. I guess its a dual Nvidia GPU dual Display issue.
I have dual 980Ti with two monitors. No issues with 378.10.10.10.25.106 drivers.

Reverted back as you told me to .106 and it worked. But: MS Word became sluggish after about half an hour and stayed that way.
Also changing virtual desktops stutters a little bit. Do you have any advice?

Back