Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (387.10.10.10.30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nividia has released the updated driver for 10.13.4 Security Update. See Post #1 for ...30.107 version of the driver.

Nividia has released the updated driver for 10.13.4 Security Update. See Post #1 for ...30.107 version of the driver.
Thank you for this post, Stork. Waited till new NVIDIA web driver 30.107 came out, updated from the store, a 1 GB download, rebooted once to "Install macOS from..." then second reboot to boot disk; uninstalled from NVIDIA preference pane, rebooted, installed from the downloaded file, reboot; all good. No new CUDA, still 387.178.

In Windows 10, the NVIDIA driver install automatically uninstalls the old driver before placing the new. In all the years with AMD cards, AMD always suggested you uninstall the old driver before the new. I really believe that's a smart policy, and the last few updates here have proven it for me. BTW, as noted by others, it doesn't seem necessary to disable SIP anymore. Been running for days with all apps with SIP on with no problems.

Installed 30.107 after 10.13.4 Security Update.
Had to keep NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext 1.2.5 in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Others, otherwise my 2 screens gets swapped after login.
No lags everything smooth.

Hi there!!!
I have some problems to run my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC on my hackintosh 10.13.4

It’s my first made but not my first hackintosh install
Before i had a laptop without GPU and i never installed GPU

CUDA and NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS 10.13.4 (17E199) has been installed
(17E202 is not working on this OSX Version)

I’d do the edit:
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>

Many thanks for read and help ;)

Hi there!!!
I have some problems to run my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC on my hackintosh 10.13.4

It’s my first made but not my first hackintosh install
Before i had a laptop without GPU and i never installed GPU

CUDA and NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS 10.13.4 (17E199) has been installed
(17E202 is not working on this OSX Version)

I’d do the edit:
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>

Many thanks for read and help ;)

I have the same GPU model, and 17E202 is running great.

Before you change the config.plist, did you follow the procedures of installation? ( Install WebDriver, Install CUDA, then restart )
Are you using GraphicsFixUp, Shiki and Lilu?

:)

I have the same GPU model, and 17E202 is running great.

Before you change the config.plist, did you follow the procedures of installation? ( Install WebDriver, Install CUDA, then restart )
Are you using GraphicsFixUp, Shiki and Lilu?

I change Multibeast option to "Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM"
It seems to work, but he says my card is "NVIDIA Chip Model"

NVIDIA's Mac installer uninstalls the old drivers.
Thanks, that's good to know.
Guys, can you please test if you have any issues with WebGL apps? For example http://webglsamples.org/blob/blob.html
On the latest drivers, it either crashes on my system or I got very low FPS.
WebGL blob and WebGL Water are both good for me. You might uninstall the driver using the preference pane, reboot, and reinstall with the download, which may not be necessary per vulgo if you use the downloaded installer. vulgo's bash script might also be another way:
https://github.com/vulgo/webdriver.sh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back