Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (387.10.10.10.30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached is the latest versions of Lilu (1.2.3) and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp (1.2.5), both were compiled from the master branch of their respective repositories (meaning it's the absolute latest iteration of the code as of 1pm Central Time today).

I almost gave up on my 1050ti and was contemplating a switch to RX560. But you fix saved me a lots of hassle. Now there is no lag in 10.30 driver version anymore. Chrome, MPV plays videos without any sutter. Thanks!!

I almost gave up on my 1050ti and was contemplating a switch to RX560. But you fix saved me a lots of hassle. Now there is no lag in 10.30 driver version anymore. Chrome, MPV plays videos without any sutter. Thanks!!
Does WebGL and OpenGL work for you?

How did you install the updated Nvidia web driver? Maybe for all of us who don't have working WebGL/OpenGL, the problem is we didn't use a a script to install it (vulgo or benjamin.dobell's script). Just a guess!

I used benjamin.dobell's script as it's very reliable.

Edit: Just checked again. In Safari WebGL worked but in Chrome it didn't because hardware acceleration was disabled. So WebGL works for me.

Last edited:
I used benjamin.dobell's script as it's very reliable.

Edit: Just checked again. In Safari WebGL worked but in Chrome it didn't because hardware acceleration was disabled. So WebGL works for me.
I used the preference pane to install the new 103 driver so maybe that's why WebGl and OpenGL (in Cinebench) didn't work for me. I'll try benjamin.dobell's script to install it and the new kexts today to see if it makes a difference for me. Thanks

I used the preference pane to install the new 103 driver so maybe that's why WebGl and OpenGL (in Cinebench) didn't work for me. I'll try benjamin.dobell's script to install it and the new kexts today to see if it makes a difference for me. Thanks

Tried Cinebench for the first time and got 111.72fps with my GT 1030 and the current setup. I'm fairly happy with the result. (I'm not into rendering stuff or gaming on my system.)

My bad I thought it was an issue with github pages but the command is not supported in bash 3.2 so will not work. Edit - updated commands
How is this different than web drivers from Nvidia?

If you always have SIP disabled (or enabled --with-fs --with-kext) that folder should be empty. Problems (with booting/web driver not starting) arise if you start changing the SIP setting e.g. to install web drivers. Seems not to be the cause of OpenGL problems anyway i tested with SIP enabled/disabled + with staged bundles and without, with and without NvidiaGraphicsFixup 1.2.5 (with defaults/no -ngfx options).

Did you get opengl working ?

Attached is the latest versions of Lilu (1.2.3) and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp (1.2.5), both were compiled from the master branch of their respective repositories (meaning it's the absolute latest iteration of the code as of 1pm Central Time today).

My graphics works so much smoother with .30.103 + lilu-1.2.3 + nvidiagraphicsfixup-1.2.5. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back