Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (387.10.10.10.30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would these also nest in S/L/E and L/E using K.W. or other kext installers?

Again, this is my opinion. No, I only put them in one place, and that is EFI/Clover/Kexts/other. The one and only time I've loaded some kexts in L/E was some HWMonitor utilities kexts.

Again, this is my opinion. No, I only put them in one place, and that is EFI/Clover/Kexts/other. The one and only time I've loaded some kexts in L/E was some HWMonitor utilities kexts.
Thank you.

See if the kext is being injected from that location
Code:
bdmesg | grep -i 'extra kext'
See if it is loaded
Code:
kextstat | grep -i 'nvidiagraphicsfixup'

@vulgo Thanks a million! Seems like I had another kext in L/E - updating it seems to make huge difference! So smooth now with the .103 driver. I can confirm that my machine is more than perfect now. Thanks again!

Nope; with the latest driver on my Z68 Sandy Bridge, I get a black display with an infinite spinner as soon as the boot sequence tries to initialize the driver.

Is there a fix for this? I have Z77 Ivy Bridge board w/ GTX 1050 Ti 4GB. Thank you.

Guys:

At this point, we need some kind soul to upload the KEXT versions of both Nvidiagraphicsfixup (Version1.2.5) and Lilu (Version 1.2.4) so we can test properly. This is essential!

These two utilities depend on each other, so both are needed in the Kexts/.../other folder of clover

Then someone running 10.13.4 should install the latest nVidia drivers (not the .103 or .106 versions), and test for lag. And please lets define where the "lag" is, as in what program. What program do you see "lag" in? Word? Powerpoint? Premiere? FCPX?

What kind of lag - as in describe it. delay in doing what, exactly?

Attached is the latest versions of Lilu (1.2.3) and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp (1.2.5), both were compiled from the master branch of their respective repositories (meaning it's the absolute latest iteration of the code as of 1pm Central Time today).

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    272.4 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back