Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (387.10.10.10.30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend new nVidia drivers 10.30.106. All problems gone. At last!

Yeah man. I could never wake from sleep correctly to my 4k monitor. I had to hotplug several times to do it. It was just easier to restart. But with the new drivers...it works! Yay. Oh and so far it hasnt glitched out which the 1060 was known to do. Good stuff.

I have the strangest issue. updated to 10.13.4 running patched 25.106 and as of two days ago I'm getting this blank screen and graphical glitch. Has anyone else experienced it?

https://cl.ly/1d1q2U1L0U07

I was going for the same issue last month. I found that my NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext weren't updated. I downloaded them, and updated and doesn't happened anymore

Try update your kexts and see if the lag is gone, if isn't try to make a fresh install with the new drivers

10.30.106 is working perfectly on my system.

If it is feasible maybe a clean install of 10.13.4 using latest drivers + latest NvidiaGraphicsFixup will help.

Thanks for the help! I upgraded to 30.106 plus NGF 1.2.6 and the combination has worked well for me so far, no more visual corruptions!

Yeah man. I could never wake from sleep correctly to my 4k monitor. I had to hotplug several times to do it. It was just easier to restart. But with the new drivers...it works! Yay. Oh and so far it hasnt glitched out which the 1060 was known to do. Good stuff.
Same here, I can finally use my DisplayPort to connect my 4k monitor instead of the HDMi.
It wakes up after sleep, no more black screen after wake.
DP wakes up faster than HDMi.
I'm happy : -)

I recommend new nVidia drivers 10.30.106. All problems gone. At last!
Same here. Was having issues with Slack/VS Code and I'm guessing all Electron apps. Now they are running perfectly, seeing improvements when full-screening YouTube videos as well. The window management stuff also feels snappier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back