Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (387.10.10.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me version 25.106 is not laggy only. v156-161 are all slow.
Thanks vulgo for the webdriver.sh.

I report a laggy system with the .161 on my build, reverted back to .106 and it works better.

Forgive me, but I also ask the same question as I did on a separate thread and that remained without real answer. My sys report shows that my GTX950 lanes' width is x2, where it should be x16, anyone has an idea about that?

View attachment 317955
I have the DELL SE2717H. Great Monitor! ;)

There's definitely something wrong with this driver release. I thought maybe something was wrong with my system, so I tested on a clean install and still lots of lag everywhere.
I reinstalled with SIP enabled using the Nvidia Manager. and the WindowServer has still to cross 200MB.

I have 10.13.3 with apfs and the supplemental upgrade. I am on the Nvidia 161 driver and haven't seen any lags. EtreCheck creates the performance as excellent. Lucky, I guess!

with 378.10.10.10.25.106 my machine has been up for 2 days and WindowServer is at 258mb. definitely not fixed if your's is drifting up... weird that this has not been addressed by Nvidia yet.
I installed .161 yesterday afternoon and WindowServer is at 250 Mo as well. With .158 -> around 8 Go.
No lags either.

I have 10.13.3 with apfs and the supplemental upgrade. I am on the Nvidia 161 driver and haven't seen any lags. EtreCheck creates the performance as excellent. Lucky, I guess!
Quite lucky! Could you please share more details about your configuration (Clover config, kexts used).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back