Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (387.10.10.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I did not write "machines" but I wrote "made for specific macOS versions". It's a huge difference.
So what's your point? Every driver is made for specific macOS versions. It's of course true and can apply to any version of NV driver.

Back to your first post. The two new drivers together are targeted for for almost all Macs running High Sierra 10.13.3 with recent supplemental update (which is the topic of this thread). They are released less than 24 hours ago and is not discussed in this topic.

Just updated again without issues o_O
If that helps I'm using 14,2 and no kexts.
My main issue is still with adobe apps. PS still has to be set to Basic in performance or else even my color profile is messed up when moving from Lightroom to PS (basic does not use GPU for color profile)
Then there's the usual glitches and crashes in PS (especially 3D)
But I do not experience the lag people talk about.

Good luck amigos!

and is not discussed in this topic.

You have posted 6 times in this forum and most of them are off-topic already. And if you were spending some time on READING current thread, you should have noticed post #458 in this thread and my post after that post:

There's a new version 378.10.10.10.25.161. Update through the Nvidia control panel.

It's of course true and can apply to any version of NV driver.
Clover can patch NVDAStartupWeb so the drivers start on whatever version of macOS. If it could patch the latest drivers to work properly then that would be something. Details are here.

Does anybody know if latest Cuda Driver (387.128) works with latest web driver (387.10.10.10.25.161) ?

FYI with regards to v161, it does appear that the memory leak impacting WindowServer has been corrected.

I can't say for sure regarding the memory leak but 161 was very laggy for me. It's what brought me to this thread to find a fix..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back