Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (387.10.10.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it work fine from 14,2?

I do not know if it's because of the smbios, but i think it's because of for the architecture of the graphic.

in my 980 work ok but with lag in finder and gtx 680 and 640gt perfect

This version does not let me install. It requires System Version 17D2047 instead of the D17D47 I have after updating :)
Old version is working fine!

that version has to be a modification, that distribution is for the imac pro and nvidia does not make drivers for the imac pro, since that machine brings vega and not nvidia, do not believe?

I think so, because I have to change the distribution of the drivers for one of my machines.

I tried doing the same thing, but reverting it to .104 doesn't do anything. Any ideas? I've also tried .106, but doesn't look like anything actually happened also (resolution is at 1600x1200).

I had 104 working just fine before any update, so hoping to get that going again.

Also I tried to webdriver script as well.
You need to remove the web drivers first, at all. Then reboot with VESA and use the German utility to patch and install the 104

Just updated from 10.12.2 Supplemental to 13.13.3 and installed the 156 drivers (downloaded manually, NVidia control center could not connect to the server).

I am not seeing any graphic lag on my GTX 1060 and a 4K display (DisplayPort, at 60Hz). I do not use nvidiagfxfixup, lilu or any special kexts, so a similar setup as #75

Last edited:
Through all my trial and error testing, I've discovered that the latest Nvidia web drivers enabled 4K@60Hz over HDMI and audio over HDMI for me. Just wish I could figure out a fix for the lag...

that version has to be a modification, that distribution is for the imac pro and nvidia does not make drivers for the imac pro, since that machine brings vega and not nvidia, do not believe?
It also brings thunderbolt and EGPU support...

Just updated from 10.12.2 Supplemental to 13.13.3 and installed the 156 drivers (downloaded manually, NVidia control center could not connect to the server).

I am not seeing any graphic lag on my GTX 1060 and a 4K display. I do not use nvidiagfxfixup, lilu or any special kexts, so a similar setup as #75
So should we even use lilu and fix? I'm uninstall these kexts too, but now when I load login screen I'm getting native resolution, instead hidpi one, which is turn on after login.

I am not seeing any graphic lag on my GTX 1060 and a 4K display. I do not use nvidiagfxfixup, lilu or any special kexts, so a similar setup as #75

Ok, spoke too soon. When macOS puts the 4K display to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity it does not come back, I have to turn it off and back on.

Through all my trial and error testing, I've discovered that the latest Nvidia web drivers enabled 4K@60Hz over HDMI and audio over HDMI for me. Just wish I could figure out a fix for the lag...
audio over HDMI might be the reason for the lag as MacOS has a weird relation with it. Is there any way of disabling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back