Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (387.10.10.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a tool called „Nvidia Webtreiber all Version update“ – don’t know if it’s available in English.

Open the app, choose „Webdriver neu installieren“ („Reinstall web driver“), choose the old webdriver *.pkg file – the app installs the old driver.

Restart the app, choose „Vorhandenen Webdriver Patchen“ („patch existing web driver“) – click through, choose „Rechte bereinigen“ („correct permissions“) enter admin password and restart the Mac.
Use Fuximus' Method to revert back to x.106 drivers. 10.13.2 Drivers work just fine in 10.13.3. FIXES LAG AND STUTTERING

Edit: I have included the app download for those having difficulty registering. Everything's in German, but just follow the steps outlined above.

Attachments

• Webdriver All Versions.app.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,347
Last edited:
Lagging with my GTX1080. It might need an update on CUDA driver.

Updated to new drivers have GTX750. Laggy as hell.

Use Fuximus' Method to revert back to x.106 drivers. 10.13.2 Drivers work just fine in 10.13.3. FIXES LAG AND STUTTERING

Yes did the same here , working fine now , even cuda works. Nvidia have broken their drivers it is not a MacOS issue or old drivers would do the same and lag.

Last edited:
CUDA needs an update.
The current CUDA driver seems to lack the definitions for the current GPU driver.
As a result After Effects, for example, can't activate CUDA rendering at this state (at least for me).

I couldn't take it anymore. The lag was so bad that I was getting a headache looking at the screen. I reverted back to the previous version of the web drivers and all is well again.

Btw, Cuda has nothing to do with display. This is not a Cuda issue. It's a web driver issue.

I wonder if nVidia pulled their server offline due to the issues, I just upgraded and got an error that no server could be found when checking for graphics updates in the nVidia app.

dont update to this garbage driver!! causing crazy lags. i had to roll back to 378.10.10.10.25.104

There's definitely something wrong with this driver release. I thought maybe something was wrong with my system, so I tested on a clean install and still lots of lag everywhere.

Having the same issue too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back