Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (387.10.10.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem, solved everything and now everything works perfectly, thanks

Hello together, i have a Mac Pro 4.1, i have just upgrade firmware to 5.1 successfully ! :D
Now i have 2 question... Can i upgrade VGA from GT710 to GTX 1070 Ti??? Yesterday i try any version of macos but with bad results.... I can't get the new video card to read on the mac... Can anyone help me?

Now I have reinstalled El Capitan and I am slowly getting all the upgrades done one at a time ... What operating system do you advise me to update? What version? Thank you so much.
Sorry for my bad english language but i'm italian

Hi, I'm Italian too, m I can't tell you, I use a hackintosh and so mac pro I don't know how it works, let's hope someone expert can advise you.
Hello

Hello together, i have a Mac Pro 4.1, i have just upgrade firmware to 5.1 successfully ! :D
Now i have 2 question... Can i upgrade VGA from GT710 to GTX 1070 Ti??? Yesterday i try any version of macos but with bad results.... I can't get the new video card to read on the mac... Can anyone help me?

Now I have reinstalled El Capitan and I am slowly getting all the upgrades done one at a time ... What operating system do you advise me to update? What version? Thank you so much.
Sorry for my bad english language but i'm italian

If you want to use the GTX 1070 Ti, use High Sierra.

If you haven't purchased the GTX 1070Ti yet, think twice before buying. Nvidia has released zero drivers for any of their cards for Mojave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back