Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 (378.10.10.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext for 17,1 and 980Ti?

Just updated to High Sierra (had to remove GPUs to get the installer going).

Hello guys! I am new to hackintosh and need help with this problem, can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2018-01-05 às 01.13.04.png
    Captura de Tela 2018-01-05 às 01.13.04.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 367
Hi Tony

Ever since I upgraded my MacBook Pro to this macOS High Sierra, my Mac began to show graphics abnormalities. For example, it says on iMovie that the graphics configuration does not support the hardware acceleration for iMovie. Therefore, it does not open. Also, all the graphics are messed up. Which one of these updates is the right one for my Mac, and does it really fix the issue?

My Mac is running on High Sierra 10.13.2

Hello guys! I am new to hackintosh and need help with this problem, can anyone help me?
Ignore the error. It installs correctly anyway. Also, that error doesn't exist in later versions. That means you're not using the latest macOS.

Finally ......thaaankkkkk yoooouuu!!

Hi,
Please help!
I am stuck after installing the 10.13.2 supplemental update!

Installing the 10.13.2 supplemental update without problems, but on reboot after updating/reinstalling/ the newest Nvidia webdriver (378.10.10.10.25.104) there is a stall-- i got stuck with a "busy timeout...: "AppleACPICPU"
Also no help with the webdriver.sh method.

My system: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard, Intel Core i7, Nvidia GTX 950 2MB
Thank you
Paul

Last edited:
yNToTPF.png

Noticed that the NVidia Web Driver installer now says Mac instead of Mac Pro. Maybe system definitions are no longer checked anymore? Maybe NVidia is becoming more serious about the Mac now.

Noticed that the NVidia Web Driver installer now says Mac instead of Mac Pro. Maybe system definitions are no longer checked anymore? Maybe NVidia is becoming more serious about the Mac now.
I thought they were more serious when they were releasing drivers when there was no new Macs for them to be installed in. Now, I think they're just trying to get in on the external GPU thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back