Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 (378.10.10.10.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you and yours!

I hope that .109 will work with the latest Apple update. :)

Well this is weird - I used @vulgo's script (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-10-13-1-378-10-10-10-20.236101/#post-1618804) to install the latest version by modifying the build number and the download URL.

Then I rebooted, and the nvidia driver manager said this version of the driver wasn't compatible with my OS.

So I ran @MacMan's command:

Code:
sudo /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Set :IOKitPersonalities:NVDAStartup:NVDARequiredOS 17B1003" /Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents/Info.plist

but changed build to 17B1002 instead.

After rebooting the nvidia menu says i'm running nvidia drivers but graphical acceleration is not actually working. Any ideas?

I'm not in front of mine to check which High Sierra build number but updated my machine with security update at about 6 pm GMT yesterday; Nvidia driver was disabled and no update available. I left the machine alone until early morning GMT - Nvidia driver was updated. So Nvidia seems to be getting to the updates fairly quickly; may make sense to wait, of course, before applying the security update. (Taking precautions on the security side as necessary)

after a somewhat unintended security update last night, I had to update to .109 and got problems with a sluggish mouse !???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back