Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 (378.10.10.10.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much Tony! new driver installed and running!

now my problem is the CUDA driver... I have CUDA Driver Version: 9.0.214 and says "update required"

I'm filmmaker and I use premiere, after effects...etc

do you now if there is any solution for this? or we have to wait for a new driver?

thank you very much again!!
Im a Video Editor, and I used to have GTX 1080

But because I wanted to keep working on my Hackintosh
And I wanted to update the operating system without a problem every time

The simplest solution was to purchase a VEGA RX 64
The card works fine in all the editing software on my Hackintosh

hello, these drivers work for my gtx 770?
at the moment no driver worked with high sierra

Start a thread, and post details of your configuration, kexts you installed, steps you took etc.

In the end it turned out to be the effects of a defective GTX970. I haven't had a problem since I replaced it with a GTX 760 my best friend still had.

I would like to thank you for your input. Your input kept me motivated and helped get to the bottom of the problem.

Many thanks. Alternative downloader/updater/installer script attached, adds the web driver to user-approved kext policy database (no need to change SIP settings on fresh installs), removes monitor preferences that can cause dark display issues, doesn't install Nvidia preferences pane.

To install on 10.13.1

To install on 10.13.0 (before starting the 10.13.1 17B48 update installer)

MANY THANKS, VULGO!! WORKING NICE!!

Have been having problems ever since my High Sierra update with resuming from sleep / blank screens, have been getting by unplugging monitors, but been rather the pain.

Anyway today installed new / latest web drivers (10.20.107) and it would appear that everything is fixed. Boots first time every time with all 3 displays, (3 4k monitors) and resumes instantly from sleep as it should. Thought everything was well....

Until I went on youtube in chrome, and nothing would play, just a white box in a black background in the player...tried in safari, same thing except just grey background...video audio playing, just no video. Tried then to play a local mp4 file, same thing, video plays audio, but black screen... Seems that no form of video will play now (was fine before)

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Many thanks. Alternative downloader/updater/installer script attached, adds the web driver to user-approved kext policy database (no need to change SIP settings on fresh installs), removes monitor preferences that can cause dark display issues, doesn't install Nvidia preferences pane.

To install on 10.13.1

To install on 10.13.0 (before starting the 10.13.1 17B48 update installer)

The script ran without error messages. (10.13.1).

But after reboot the drivers did not load. Am I missing something?

The simplest solution was to purchase a VEGA RX 64
The card works fine in all the editing software on my Hackintosh
How d you set it up , does it need any special kext or hacks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back