Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.0 (378.10.10.10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new update nvidia drivers,... any try if work with cuda ? i need Cuda

NICE!

I got busy installing the new Windows Fall Update fresh. Then got distracted by a couple of Steam games after making sure the game library was good on the back up drive. XD

EDIT, yup if I only connect 1 display to the HDMI port, then I can do 0x67 all the way. Damn.
Half the problem is hardware/configuration. The other half, could be that with SIP disabled and without the kexts approved we just need that list of IDs in 'csr-data' NVRAM variable (good fit for config.plist maybe). Or once in the database they just load too, irrespective of SIP.

Last edited:
Interesting note: in the comments Pike R Alpha says he runs his system with SIP fully enabled and loads all unsigned kexts via the boot loader. I know this is pushing against years of inertia in this community and a bit like tilting at windmills, but it really seems like that's how things should be run in general. Guess I'm experimenting tonight...
I’m still on 10.12.6 and running with SIP fully enabled (after years of kext-dev-mode=1 and SIP 0x3), works like a charm. Clover injection is definitely the way to go

kext-dev-mode=1 is still a mystery to me been told that it stopped working after el capitan

I’m still on 10.12.6 and running with SIP fully enabled (after years of kext-dev-mode=1 and SIP 0x3), works like a charm. Clover injection is definitely the way to go
Waiting to see if there's an H310 board next year with a native Intel ethernet controller, injected FakeSMC might be the only kext required.
kext-dev-mode=1 is still a mystery to me been told that it stopped working after el capitan
Yes it does nothing.

I have only been running with SIP enabled for a couple of days. In High Sierra, I was unable to install the drivers for my USB DI device. They would install and gatekeeper would pop up but the device would never initialize. The light would stay red. I uninstalled the drivers rebooted with 0x67 and installed them and it was all good. Not sure about Sierra. It may have worked fine with that.

Waiting to see if there's an H310 board next year with a native Intel ethernet controller, injected FakeSMC might be the only kext required.
Yes it does nothing.

Wait what? A board where only FakeSMC is required?

Well, the only Hackintosh specific kext...
Yeah, that is what I mean. So all the other parts on the board work OOB? That is sick! I want one now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back