Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.0 (378.10.10.10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just upgraded from Sierra directly to macOS High Sierra yesterday, realtek sound and nvidia gfx was brocken. This morning, I've run the sound fix by toleda, after the reboot there was a popup by the nvidia driver, that there is a new version, installed it with an error, just hit ignore, reboot and all is working fine now.

High Sierra.jpg

They are gone if you have a clean install. That is why most who have this issue are having this problem
I got it working booting with a single monitor on a different port to the one i've been using for main display. And i've completely removed Lilu + all plugins, still working.

Everything went well:

Edited colver.plist by setting ACPI/DropTables/BGRT
Installed HighSierra (no clean install)
Installed New Nvidia Driver
Everything is working well.

View media item 189478

Reactions: PBL
Hi,
no one have glitches on cursor in the game?
I'm trying x-plane 11, it runs fast like sierra, but i have a graphic bug on cursor.

Many thanks Nvidia !
Will do the install tonight on my 2 builds as the GTX660 is not really natively supported now with High Sierra (Tetris glitches everywhere :)).

Hi i have try to Install Nvidia web after Install high sierra.
After download and Install driver I have reboot.
When I restart and put nv_disable=1, in a boot logo i have this screen
if i don't put nv_disable=1 i have a total black screen after boot
what can I do for risolve it? thanks for the help

Attachments

• IMG_8091.JPG
    IMG_8091.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 194
Got the same issue as well, 15,1 iMac SMBIOS, edited AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext and changed my Board-ID from Config2 to none, installed webdriver with Continue "on probably not installed correctly" warning, rebooted, and system always boots up with Black Screen.
NVIDIA Web set correctly, iGPU HD4600 on or off doestn't effect the issue.
Try smbios 14,2 and unedited apple graphics kext. I have a 4790k and only enabled sip and installed web driver, and it works. I dont have lilu or anything like that.

Hello.
After installing a new web driver, I get a black screen. How can this be remedied?
I attached config.plist, maybe it's wrong.

Thank you!

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.5 KB · Views: 231
Try smbios 14,2 and unedited apple graphics kext. I have a 4790k and only enabled sip and installed web driver, and it works. I dont have lilu or anything like that.
smbios is already 14,2

There's nothing to do with config.plist or something else.
After one day's work, I found it very simple.
Just get a clean installation of 10.13, turn 'ON' SIP, and install WebDriver. During installation, the 'SECURITY' panel will pop up, confirm the info and finish the installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back