Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.9.2 (331.01.01f01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tonymacx86

That means that officially they don't support the 700 series?

Officially no, but they support the 680 for Mac, which is Kepler based. So that said, if your 700 series card is Kepler based- (760, 770, 780, 780 Ti) you should be ok.

Anybody been able to try these out with Pixelmator on Fermi based card?

Is there any solution to get CUDA working.

with my evga gtx 670 flag puts it in automatic in org.chamelon.plst.
cuda don t work

Hmm- not sure- I looked at the script, and it only mentions NVRAM- what version of Chameleon are you using?
with my evga gtx 670 flag puts it in automatic in org.chamelon.plst but cuda don t work.

So what would the potential benefits of installing these nVidia drivers be over the stock 10.9.2 ones? I already installed the most recent CUDA driver? And also what are the risks of installing them? I always like to keep up to date with things. But I'm unsure in this case if the risk is worth the reward. If any reward.

They tend to perform better than the native support (Mavericks 10.9.2)
But I'm still having issues with AGPM Suppport for my 480 gtx with both web driver and/or native driver :(

Installed the udpate. It defaults to the OS X driver version and the nvidia one is not selectable even after changing it and restarting. cuda pane also updated earlier, that went fine, but now it tells me it needs an update even though it's up to date.

Install method for me is clover, f14 bios on z77x-ud5h, full uefi, nothing in s/l/e, real nvram working.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-28 at 12.43.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-28 at 12.43.55 PM.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 516
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back