Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.9.2 (331.01.01f01)

Motherboard
Z68XP-UD4 UEFI
CPU
i7 2600
Graphics
EVGA GTX 770
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
To make sure that the new Nvidia kexts are loaded after adding the necessary kernal flag, you can open system information then browse to Extensions from the left side then view for example GeforceWeb.kext then in the Loaded column discover if it Yes or No.

Hope this will be nice tip :D

Attachments

Motherboard
NZXT Source 10 Elite
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
kernal flag is added, kext is loaded, CUDA is up to date (5.5.43), but any app that uses CUDA crashes on startup. I guess the only thing left to do is wait for a CUDA update...

Motherboard
GA-H77-DS3H
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
Galaxy GeForce GTX 670
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm running a GTX 670 and this is the first time trying the web drivers. Installed them, then the CUDA driver. Everything seems fine except for a couple things: my boot.plist was overwritten with a blank one except for the nvdrweb=1 flag. Thought it was weird so I went in and added all the key/strings manually. But, the other annoying thing is that the CUDA prefpane pops up every time I log in to OS X. Anybody have this issue?

Motherboard
GA-Z77-DS3H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX680
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anyone experienced issues with their second monitor failing to work when using the NVIDIA drivers? Both of mine are connected via DVI ports. And CUDA fails to load as well... pretty disappointing!!

lexone

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 780
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
So based on the original post, this is only supported on MacPro 3,1; 4,1; & 5,1 System definitions on the Hack? I am using a iMac 14,2 definition and haven't had any issues. I am wondering if this is supported with this system definition for my GTX780 GPU?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370-HD3
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anyone experienced issues with their second monitor failing to work when using the NVIDIA drivers? Both of mine are connected via DVI ports.
I have a dual monitor setup and they run fine with the new Web drivers- one is dual-link dvi and the other regular dvi, from my GTX 650 Ti card. I have not noticed any improvement from the Apple drivers though.

Motherboard
NZXT Source 10 Elite
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have a dual monitor setup and they run fine with the new Web drivers- one is dual-link dvi and the other regular dvi, from my GTX 650 Ti card. I have not noticed any improvement from the Apple drivers though.
Does your CUDA work?

Motherboard
GA-H77-DS3H
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
Galaxy GeForce GTX 670
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
So based on the original post, this is only supported on MacPro 3,1; 4,1; & 5,1 System definitions on the Hack? I am using a iMac 14,2 definition and haven't had any issues. I am wondering if this is supported with this system definition for my GTX780 GPU?
I use an iMac definition too, the installer ran fine. 13,2 I think. It's at my office so I can't check until Monday.

Motherboard
Mac Mini
CPU
2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo
Graphics
320M
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Anybody tried a Quadro K5000 with their Hackintosh? I wonder how these drivers affect this card . . . .