Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.5 (346.02.03)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, OSX was updated using security update 2016-005 and am now at build 14f1912. I checked before hand and Apple's website claims it was released on Sept 1st so I figured it's been enough time and Nvidia would have an updated driver.

I updated my NVIDIA drivers to the latest: 346.02.03f09.

The computer appears to boot but right when the desktop should display the monitor turns off saying "No Signal" but the hard drive indicator light shows normal activity as if the computer were booted normally.

I tried remoting into the computer using the built in "Share Screen" tool and discovered that indeed the computer has booted.

What is odd, is the resolution is set to 1289 x 1024 and the only other resolution it will let me choose is 1024 x 768.

My monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050.

What could be going on?

In case it helps, I have an EVGA GTX 970 FTW.

I installed this drivers and this fixed a lot of problems with my GT640 (even though it is not on the list of supported cards). I had issues with artifacts when using the lastest adobe Premiere. It also fixed HDMI audio (with toleda Clover_HDMI) which i could not got to work before the alternative drivers.
After this i think my build is working 100%

Is there an update for build 14F2009 ? I just software updated on Yosemite 10.10.5 and now my Nvidia web drivers aren't working and none of these updates will fix it.

Is there a new version ? There was a security update yesterday with no new driver so my computer is useless until they update. Anyone have info?

Same problem here. Please help.

The latest 10.10.5 security update is now build 14F2109 - there doesn't seem to be a new driver yet.... I tried to update the Info.plist to this build but it doesn't seem to work. I've done this in the past and it worked fine so not sure what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back