Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.5 (346.02.03)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an issue with the GeForce 960 4k on my Hacki with ASUS Z97-Deluxe (USB3.1) Board, 2x512 Samsung EVO RAID and 32 GB of RAM. It´s mainly built as a Photoshop and Lightroom (CC2015) workstation, and overall I´m very happy with it.

But since the release of driver 346.02.02f03, PS crashes when using the smart sharpener.
Deactivating OpenCL fixes the problem, but sharpening is more than 5 times slower.
Under 10.10.4, I switched back to 346.02.02f02, and all worked properly with OpenCL on.

Now I´m on 10.10.5, and the problem is back again with 346.02.03f01, and switching back is impossible.

Is anyone here with similar experiences, or an idea how to solve this ?

Cheers

Oliver

Do these drivers happen to include G-Sync?

Thanks!

hi

i also experience black screen problems with a nvidia 780 on a fresh yosemite 10.10.5 with clover.
its booting fine, but stays black before login mask. with "nv_disable=1" i can get to the login screen, but the gfx card is slow of course. no matter if i inject nvidia and/ or use "nvda_drv=1"

any ideas? i even uninstalled and reinstalled while bootet with nv_disable=1 but no luck. this drivers are crap.

Hi all, I have just updated to this as well to avoid the shutdown causing an automatic reboot from my Yosemite partition and that works great, but I am not running into the problem that I cannot select a screen resolution of 2560x1440 like I was able to when using the OS X Default Graphics Driver.

All I have done is downloaded the NVIDIA graphics driver listed above and installed it. Am I missing a step? I thought that the config.plist is automatically edited.

May also be useful to know that I am using an NVIDIA GT740 card with Clover and Yosemite 10.10.5.

I would really like to keep the higher resolution for one of my screens, but would also like to avoid the auto-restart issue when shutting down. Any help would be appreciated.

Mate I fix it with kext utility you can download it from the section here.

Bear in Mind i do not know what wrong might happen with it as it is running some repairing.

I didn't had any problem at all

How did u fix it? i have the same problem, can you provide rough steps!

GTX 970 I got black screen after updating to it.

same here imac14,2 or macpro3,1 makes no difference

update: made a clean dsdt and problem solved.I can now use 346.02.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back