Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.3 (346.01.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"25) I get an error message "This computer is not compatible with the NVIDIA Web Driver". How do I install the web driver?"

I went through terminal to unpack
modify with text editor
and flatten the latest NVIDIA driver PKG

WebDriver-346.01.02f01.pkg

I still get the not compatible error

I have a Mac Pro 2,1 running 10.10.3

I'm trying to Install a NVIDIA GTX 970 for the first time.

Is there something different about the latest driver that this doesn't work?

I tried searching how to spoof my Mac Pro to 3,1 with Chameleon Wizard but it seems that Chameleon is not for actual Macs, just Hackintoshes.

Can anyone help me? Should I be changing the installer or my system ID?

Thanks everyone!

Dan

"25) I get an error message "This computer is not compatible with the NVIDIA Web Driver". How do I install the web driver?"

I went through terminal to unpack
modify with text editor
and flatten the latest NVIDIA driver PKG

WebDriver-346.01.02f01.pkg

I still get the not compatible error

I have a Mac Pro 2,1 running 10.10.3

I'm trying to Install a NVIDIA GTX 970 for the first time.

Is there something different about the latest driver that this doesn't work?

I tried searching how to spoof my Mac Pro to 3,1 with Chameleon Wizard but it seems that Chameleon is not for actual Macs, just Hackintoshes.

Can anyone help me? Should I be changing the installer or my system ID?

Thanks everyone!

Dan

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/161256-solving-nvidia-driver-install-problems.html

Hi!

Are somebody here/there seen kernel panic with 346.01.02f04?
10.10.3, GeForce750Ti. Everything was OK before, now I have random freezes, kernel panic and all this stuff.

?

I will be grateful if someone has some great suggestion. I do not like these freeze-things. :)

pnimrod

Hmm... I have installed those drivers. It is showing fine in about my mac info (graphic card model etc, GTX 660) but the sometimes the text is blurry, and when i play some games (csgo) I can see that the graphic is not correctly working. I have set osx to use nvidia driver. And also some of the text, in browsers, circles, normal graphics, etc. is a bit blurry (not much) but it's not compleatly sharp.
Any idea why? :confused:

just found this after some research. Looking to buy two vega GeForce 750 Ti for my mid 2010 Mac Pro tower running El Capitan. so, the card drivers are now in Yosemite & El Capitan or would I need to download these drivers? see issues with hackintosh systems but what of actual Mac Pro systems?

just found this after some research. Looking to buy two vega GeForce 750 Ti for my mid 2010 Mac Pro tower running El Capitan. so, the card drivers are now in Yosemite & El Capitan or would I need to download these drivers? see issues with hackintosh systems but what of actual Mac Pro systems?

The GTX 750ti is a Maxwell GPU which has no native support in OS X. It has nothing to do with it being a Hackintosh or real Mac. You will have to use the web drivers as well.

Hi Guys!!!

I Installed my yosemite on my pc. I have a trouble, my graphics card (msi gtx760) doesn´t starts native after installing the web drivers. Someone says dont use web driver to graphics work on. But, when I boot the screen going black. With the flag nv_disable=1 works mac without graphics card full. Someone can help me how to fix the problem. Im a noob about hackintosh.

xd: Sorry my english it´s bad.

My Pc:

Amd fx8320 3,5ghz
4x4gb (16gb ram)
Wd 1Tb
Msi gtx 760

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back