Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.1 (343.01.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help

:(It doesn't work with Dvi port , No screen during booting at apple logo.
When i tried another monitor with VGA cable, it works like a charm.
Any solution for this problem?

it work, i mean driver work
but i installed nvidia driver after yosemite upgrade with nvidia driver upgrade from device manager (343.01.01f03 isn't support osx upgrade)

HDMI & DVI still not working :( only VGA works

asus gtx 750 ti

Do you manage to get it run on Dvi port? i also own an asus gtx750 , only works on VGA

Cuba works? On After Effects, it still says that the GPU is not compatible with my 980 GTX :(

The supported cards are in /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CS6/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CS6.app/Contents/cuda_supported_cards.txt.

Here's how to add your card: https://forums.adobe.com/message/4822080

Unless CUDA is not working at all with Maxwell, in which case obviously that won't work...

I am booting with nvdadrv=1 but when I boot and check the driver under settings it always shows OS X Default as checked and not Web Driver.

Is there a way to be sure which driver I am using?

Hi there
If you pose a question like this you should attach more details too
However, lets get to the problem at hand
Does your graphics card have two DVI ports (DVI-I and DVI-D)
If so try connecting it to the DVI-D
This could be a problem, however since the information is limited, I'm not sure what could be your problem

Well I apologize for posting so little information. I guess I was trying to determine IF What I was experiencing was a real issue and/or IF there was another way to verify what I was experiencing before I really inquired about the source of the issue and how I might address it but I do appreciate your point so... here goes.

I am using an EVGA GTX780 and taking video out of the HDMI port with an Asus Z97 Deluxe motherboard and using Clover 3033 as my boot loader. I had everything running correctly and it was indicating use of the web driver. Then I was but by the NVDA/APTIO memory issue and it was simpler to use my CCC back-up than try to fix it another way. I booted to the back-up and flashed back to my back-up (pre NVDA web driver installation). Once booted I replaced APTIO with the APTIO2 to fix the issue. After that I rebooted and re-installed the web driver. Now I am seeing it only say the OSX Default on boot. I do have the nvdadrv flag set. I could try another port although this port was previously working.

It appears the simple answer is using IOReg you can tell which driver is loaded and that may not be reflected in what the NVIDIA panel is displaying.

There are several fields that call out that it is the Web Driver.

you need to make sure that you computer is LABELLED as a MAC PRO 5 in SMBIOS

if you do not want to do this then you can go into the installer package by looking at PACKAGE CONTENTS and you can manually install the different packages....the installer checks that you have the correct MAC PRO for these drivers if for intance your machine was defined as a MAC PRO 3.1 this might prevent the installation

cliffg, see post #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back