Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.0 (343.01.01) with 'Maxwell' GeForce GTX 970 an

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all thanks for the help. Went and bought a new HDMI Dell Monitor. It has a HDMI and VGA display. HDMI works fine even with HDMI to DVI adapter.

Got a HDMI to VGA converter and Connected the HDMI monitor withDVI to HDMI converted. OSX hangs if I use dual monitor.

But atleast if I disconnect the VGA monitor OSX works fine with HDMI monitor connected. While running windows I will connect the VGA monitor for dual monitor experience.

Thanks once again.

I currently have a build where I had to add a code to my kexts in order for my MOBO's (Gigabyte Z87X-OC) Intel onboard GFX to work.

I installed the 10.0.0 drivers for Yosemite (since this is my version of Yosemite). I am following the instructions here, but when I boot, the good ol' kext with the onboard GFX still appears. I have switched to the PCIe, installed GFX card in BIOS, yet my GTX 980 fails to recognize.

Dark screen boot.

Anyone know if the latest Web Drivers work with the 980 Ti?

Reporting back.

My 980 Ti is installed and fully working with existing Web Drivers.

System Info doesn't have the right name for it, but it's working as it should and reporting correct VRAM, etc.

I'll bet the next Web Drivers will just update those small issues.

Reporting back.

My 980 Ti is installed and fully working with existing Web Drivers.

System Info doesn't have the right name for it, but it's working as it should and reporting correct VRAM, etc.

I'll bet the next Web Drivers will just update those small issues.

Seeing that it is basically a downsized Titan X I'm not surprised it works.

i want to ask the web driver GTX 750 or GTX 750Ti, it work fine on Max OS X 10.10.3+???

i want to ask the web driver GTX 750 or GTX 750Ti, it work fine on Max OS X 10.10.3+???
Yes. See the GTX 750 Ti link in my signature block.

please give me the driver of gtx 750

please give me the driver of gtx 750

The drivers are universal and not GPU specific. Just download the proper one for your version of OS X. You must be running OS X 10.10 or higher for a GTX 750 to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back