Contribute
Register

NVIDIA 'Pascal' Graphics Drivers Released: Buyer's Guide Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are asus, corsair and msi not listed?
I mean, are they more problematic, or that they are not supported at all, or that you don't prefer those as EVGA and Gigabyte cards

I mean, are they more problematic, or that they are not supported at all, or that you don't prefer those as EVGA and Gigabyte cards
I use Inno3D and that works fine with no issues or workarounds.

I think most (if not all) cards will work, independent of manufacturer. If it works for one GTX1070 it should work for all of them.

i have msi and working fine

I use Inno3D and that works fine with no issues or workarounds.

I think most (if not all) cards will work, independent of manufacturer. If it works for one GTX1070 it should work for all of them.
So you mean, that I can buy almost any pascal card and it should be work just fine?

Interesting...

I just got that card yesterday. best card ever owned. it was very expensive but it's a very lovely card. runs very cool and very quiet not to mention the cool RGB lights and other stuff. I would say as of me typing this right now, (im at work) i haven't been able to get sierra to load my nvidia drivers, it keeps picking the native ones even when i try to switch it, it reboots but still goes back to native. i got a tip on what to do to fix it and i cant wait to go home and try it. Just letting you know that may be something you want to keep an eye on

Any news? I'm receiving mine tomorrow. Let me know if you were able to fix it. Much appreciated!

Is there a way to change the refresh rate back to 30hz until my DP adapter arrives as 4k 60hz boots into a black screen? Is there a profile somewhere where the video settings for the web driver are saved that I can edit?

Is there a way to change the refresh rate back to 30hz until my DP adapter arrives as 4k 60hz boots into a black screen? Is there a profile somewhere where the video settings for the web driver are saved that I can edit?

If your tv has a UHD option on menu, turn it off. Your screen should come back on after tv restart. From there go back to 1080p on macOS and wait until dp to hdmi comes in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back