Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Launches "Maxwell" GeForce GTX 750 and 750 ti Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 20 times using an other tool. (not Unibeast/Multibeast)
I've tried exactly the configuration from this !
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...d3h-haswell-i5-4570s-integrated-graphics.html
No flags! Nothing!

I'm so happy about that, that I'm afraid to try the "Patch" for HDMI - Sound.. :rolleyes:

Tried that, still no luck.. I'll just make a clean install tonight without adding anything additionally and if that doesn't help, my problem might be related to my old monitor being connected to VGA/D-Sub, since it's doesn't have a DVI input.. I read somewhere that it has to be connected via DVI or HDMI...

I dont think you can make an VGA monitor work with integrated graphics. 99% sure your problem is just that.

What is the consensus about the GTX 750? I understand that it is not currently supported, but is it a virtual certainty that Apple will eventually add support (10.9.4 maybe?), or is there a reasonable chance that it would never be supported?

Also, if Apple does add support, could we expect it to work OOB like other Nvidia GPUs, or would it require some tweaking? I'm new to the Hackintosh world so I haven't seen how new GPUs get adopted yet, but it looks like the GTX 760 gained OOB support fairly quickly....

I dont think you can make an VGA monitor work with integrated graphics. 99% sure your problem is just that.

Thanks, last attempt to re-install the system gave the same results, boots only in Safe Mode, so I guess I have to give up till I'll get myself a new monitor or my GTX750ti will be supported..

VGA will probably be never supported, so your only chance is to change that monitor. (even a $100 one will be a nice upgrade to your system).

VGA will probably be never supported, so your only chance is to change that monitor. (even a $100 one will be a nice upgrade to your system).

Well, I do have an old 22" display which still has a very good picture, I never felt the need to change it.. But yeah, change he whole computer, maybe it's time to get a new monitor with digital inputs as well...

Well, I do have an old 22" display which still has a very good picture, I never felt the need to change it.. But yeah, change he whole computer, maybe it's time to get a new monitor with digital inputs as well...

FFS guys can you take this IRRELEVANT OFFTOPIC off to another thread. Its really annoying if you sub a thread for real info (on a particular topic) and get notifications for all the off topic chit chat from guys who really OUGHT to know better!!! Rant over!

No QE/CI but at least the gc is detected using nv_disable=1.

Memory is wrong though.

Hoping for native support by 10.9.3 or 10.10...

Attachments

• 750ti.jpg
    750ti.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 1,390
No QE/CI but at least the gc is detected using nv_disable=1.

Memory is wrong though.

Hoping for native support by 10.9.3 or 10.10...
Did you do anything special? Mine (Gigabyte ver.) is shown as "NVIDIA Chip Model", not even usable :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back