NVIDIA Launches "Maxwell" GeForce GTX 750 and 750 ti Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!! OMG!!! THANK YOU!!!!

IT WORKED!!!!!

Guys, set graphics enabler to no, so GraphicsEnabler=No
and it works fine!!!!!!!

Native support?

It's got to be more powerful than my original custo Mac GT640 right?

Hi everyone,

I'm about to give up on my ASUS GTX 750 ti (GTX750TI-OC-2GD5) so I ask you: are you guys that have the same card as me, able to run HDMI with QE/CI?

I've been trying for a week to make it work without success.

Running 10.10.2 (14C109)

I tried Multibeast, got my system working fine but as soon as I switch to the nVidia Webdrivers (WebDriver-343.02.02f01 or the updated 343.02.02f02) my HDMI goes dead after boot and I have to return to MacOS driver (terrible performance).

I tried Clover but I got the same results (terrible performance and if I switch to nVidia drivers, HDMI goes bad).

I'm not able to run VGA out (crashes everytime) and I haven't tried DVI (because my monitors don't have DVI input)

Any ideas?

Thanks

I have the Palit GTX 750 Ti StormX OC and its running perfectly.

I'll start at the beginning. When installing Yosemite use the boot option nv_disable=1

Download and install http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/78853/en-us

Once installed top right of the menubar you should see the Nvidia Device Manager. Click it and select NVIDIA web driver. Then reboot and it should work

(Now for me when I rebooted it didn't work so I used nv_disable=1 again during boot once back in it was still selecting the OSX driver in the NVIDIA Device panel so I reselected the NVIDIA driver again rebooted then it worked)

Good luck!

I just bought the Palit GTX 750 ti StormX OC version. Anyone with this card here? I had a great experience with the GTX 650, looks like this one will take a bit more tinkering to get it working?
I am running Yosemite 10.10.

Would really love to hear from someone that has this card and how they got it working. At the moment I still have the GTX 650 in the rig. It works just like a native card without any boot flags and with the Yosemite native driver.

Hi i have the same graphics card as you but i cant go past missing bluetooth controller transport, im using vga, installed web drivers,cuda, i think this is a graphics problem cause i have my mavericks working with gt 9500 before. Btw i have 343.01.03b01 driver on yosemite 10.10.2

please help thank you:)

Hi i have the same graphics card as you but i cant go past missing bluetooth controller transport, im using vga, installed web drivers,cuda, i think this is a graphics problem cause i have my mavericks working with gt 9500 before. Btw i have 343.01.03b01 driver on yosemite 10.10.2

please help thank you:)

Apple do not use VGA in their products so there is no support for it in the operating system.
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI.

Ive actually tried dvi but it doesnt work is this a problem with the vbios of the card? Cause i cant test always need to go to my friend for a dvi monitor

Ive actually tried dvi but it doesnt work is this a problem with the vbios of the card? Cause i cant test always need to go to my friend for a dvi monitor

It's like P1lgrim said. You will need a digital connection. I have it plugged in via DVI and it works great. Even with 10.10.3

Go and get yourself a DVI or HDMI monitor and forget about the vbios, there is only one vbios released for this card.

It's like P1lgrim said. You will need a digital connection. I have it plugged in via DVI and it works great. Even with 10.10.3

Go and get yourself a DVI or HDMI monitor and forget about the vbios, there is only one vbios released for this card.

Oh thanks ill do my best to buy one cause i have no money right now, btw i have doubts because even though i used a dvi monitor in my friends house i was still stuck at the missing bluetooth error.

Oh thanks ill do my best to buy one cause i have no money right now, btw i have doubts because even though i used a dvi monitor in my friends house i was still stuck at the missing bluetooth error.

Well, you might have just answered your own questions there. You should probably find out what the error with the bluetooth is first. Bluetooth and graphics are two different things.
One thing is for sure, you will not be able to use a vga connection. You haven't been able to do it since Lion.

Well, you might have just answered your own questions there. You should probably find out what the error with the bluetooth is first. Bluetooth and graphics are two different things.
One thing is for sure, you will not be able to use a vga connection. You haven't been able to do it since Lion.

i stayed in my friends house for a day then i got it working with a help of a guy in Facebook from a group. we did a bunch of things, finally dart=0 npci=0x2000 whee needed, and also a proper version of cud which is 6.5.14 was needed and a specific web driver. dvi hdmi works, will test via later, i even updated through App Store without errors just needed to install new compatible drivers thanks^^.

Update: vga also worked thanks haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back