Graphics
NVIDIA GTX480
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello All,

For the last couple of years the GTX480 has wonderfully gone along pumping out QE/CI - with the top task bar showing transparency wonderfully. Only just noticed that since moving from Maverick that this has now gone? After much hair pulling out - and a completely clean re-install - still nothing? All boots up fine, and no panics either - even running some benchmarks on the graphic card show that all is as should be - just a solid task bar, despite anything I tweak in preferences, etc.

So my question to you all is; has anyone else with a GTX480 experienced/noticed this?

For ease - installed using latest Unibeast/Multibeast and using easybeast options.

Thinking of buying a new card - but just want to make sure I'm not going completely mad :)

Any thoughts would be great!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey there friend I am trying to make my smaller gt440 work which is also driving me mad, so far I have only managed to make system information report it as a EVGA GT440 1024MB but if I try to boot without the nv_disable=1 flag I get a black screen, so maybe we can help each other since we have similar cards...

Motherboard
Yosser 10.10.1
CPU
QUAD
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX480
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey,