Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello All,

For the last couple of years the GTX480 has wonderfully gone along pumping out QE/CI - with the top task bar showing transparency wonderfully. Only just noticed that since moving from Maverick that this has now gone? After much hair pulling out - and a completely clean re-install - still nothing? All boots up fine, and no panics either - even running some benchmarks on the graphic card show that all is as should be - just a solid task bar, despite anything I tweak in preferences, etc.

So my question to you all is; has anyone else with a GTX480 experienced/noticed this?

For ease - installed using latest Unibeast/Multibeast and using easybeast options.

Thinking of buying a new card - but just want to make sure I'm not going completely mad :)

Any thoughts would be great!

Hey there friend I am trying to make my smaller gt440 work which is also driving me mad, so far I have only managed to make system information report it as a EVGA GT440 1024MB but if I try to boot without the nv_disable=1 flag I get a black screen, so maybe we can help each other since we have similar cards...

Hey,

Hmm, what are you boot plist settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back