Graphics
nVidia GTX660 ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i have a Hackintosh that recently had Mavericks installed working perfectly but when i install Yosemite even during the installation their are frame skips while just moving the cursor. Has anyone found a fix for this?? if so please help, thanks!!

i don't have a suggestion, but i'm running 10.10.1 with a 660ti, and i'm not suffering any issues, nor have i done anything specific other than the basic install. i'm currently using the nvidia web drivers, but used the stock drivers for 3 days without issue too.

I am having this same issue with a GTX 650ti. Initially thought it was a mouse issue, but I believe it is a frame rate issue, as videos jump as well, almost like the system is polling. I upgraded from Mavericks to Yosemite, and this is the only outstanding issue. Mb is GA-Z77X-UD5H. Before the upgrade, everything was silky smooth.

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 1024 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x11c6
Revision ID: 0x00a1
ROM Revision: preset 1.0.0
Displays:
Cinema HD:
Display Type: LCD
Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported
Cinema HD:
Display Type: LCD
Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported

I didn't have this problem with my 650Ti but I was getting graphics failures causing games to crash. The system pref panel stopped working after my upgrade to Yosemite and I couldn't find any drivers for the card on Nvidia's website. It seems like they stopped supporting it after Mavericks. I just upgraded to a gtx760 and passed my old card down the family upgrade chain. I'm told the GTX760 is natively supported by Yosemite but I'm not sure CUDA is. However I'm happy with the new card so far.

i don't have a suggestion, but i'm running 10.10.1 with a 660ti, and i'm not suffering any issues, nor have i done anything specific other than the basic install. i'm currently using the nvidia web drivers, but used the stock drivers for 3 days without issue too.

Hi! You have almost the same config that i have, and also you looks like warhammer fan, so we even more closer in mind :)
Can you please help me a little? You can check in my last post my results in bencmarking...
Short is- CPU=10573 GPU=1140 - this with max overcloking.

And you with almost the same hardware config have much better scores in CPU test. What score do you have in GPU test?
I think something not good in my config... I'm new in hackintosh, and maybe miss something.

I don't install any special drivers. My system use clover, and kext for HDMI audio and Ethernet.

Maybe you can suggest something? :)

Anyway thank you for your time!

Attachments

• capture image2.png
    capture image2.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back