HD 6870 1GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have everything installed and running properly, but for whatever reason Final Cut and it's sub programs do not open. A message pops "Graphics Configuration Not Supported" The graphics configuration does not support hardware acceleration which is required to run Final Cut Pro X.

When I try to run iMovie, I get the following error message "Quartz Extreme Required" iMovie requires a graphic card that is compatible with Quartz Extreme. One or more of you graphics cards does not support Quartz Extreme.

I understand the message is saying that my graphics card isn't supported, but I've built a very similar box with a GTX 470 and have it running like a dream. So i'm not sure why the 470 would work and not the 560 Ti.

I've installed the newest CUDA driver. I've installed the NVDAGF100Hal.kext

Please Help! =]

My rig:
Intel i7 2600K sandy bridge
Asus P8Z68-Pro/Gen3
EVGA nVidia GTX 560 Ti 1GB
16GB 1600 DDR3 RAM
1.5 TB WD HDD. 1TB Partitioned OSX Lion / 500GB Partitioned Windows 7

If anyone has a similar setup and has Final Cut Pro X and iMovie running properly, please let me know and give a description as to your installation or what you did to get it to work. I really appreciate it.

Problem solved!

1st download the file from the link below
http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2369

Replace the GeForceGLDriver.bundle with the one you just downloaded.

Next download a kext installer and install the NVDAGF100Hal.kext.

Restart

If you still have trouble, open the plist file in the NVDAGF100Hal.kext you just installed under systems/library/extensions and add the line 0x108710de&0xffffffff under the IOPCIPrimaryMatch section.

Fin!

I have the same problem. Did exactly as said above...still nothing works. In fact almost no pro apps work.

Do you have your graphics card working properly with transparent menus and QE/CI ?

I've a 560 non-ti and have FCP working.

update, I have my 560 ti working perfectly using the above mentioned method. The issue I'm having is my motherboard not my video card. Every program works as it should except final cut because of my motherboard. I'm working my way through it now and if I finally get a solution I will post. The issue is that when I import my videos, as soon as I try to edit them, the program locks up. In the final cut logs, it just says "hangs" for error so it doesn't help me at all. I'm updating the audio using the voodoo method that I read about in another post on this website. I really wish there was a DSDT for my motherboard but I haven't seen any. When I tried to create one I failed miserably. I shall return =]

I have solved my issue. Final Cut Pro X would not work without having proper sound. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR VIDEO AND SOUND setup in order to use it. I now have everything working flawlessly on this system. To get the sound working on the Asus P8Z68-Pro/Gen3 follow this link http://www.osx86.net/view/2334-alc892_5.1-7.1_mod_x_asus_mobo_lion_10.7.3.html Follow the instructions and your set. The first reboot I had a kernal panic, so I shutdown the machine and came back at it the next day ready to spend a few hours, and it started up and everything worked perfectly =]

Problem solved!

1st download the file from the link below
http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2369

Replace the GeForceGLDriver.bundle with the one you just downloaded.

Next download a kext installer and install the NVDAGF100Hal.kext.

Restart

If you still have trouble, open the plist file in the NVDAGF100Hal.kext you just installed under systems/library/extensions and add the line 0x108710de&0xffffffff under the IOPCIPrimaryMatch section.

Fin!
Hey bro I have a similar problem can you help,
Hackintosh works perfectly, but I keep getting an error when opening FCPX 10.3, this graphics configuration doesn't support hardware acceleration which is used to run FCPX, what might be the problem, This is my main editing rig, so please answer me, thanks for your help
This is my rig:
i5 6500
MSI gaming x GTX 1050ti
MSI H170a gaming pro
Ps : Nvidia web drivers are overrided by osx default driver is that the problem fcpx isn't launching, cause I couldn't find a fix for the FCPX anywhere on the Internet!

Attachments

• IMG_20170508_220354.jpg
    IMG_20170508_220354.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back