Motherboard
Asus B150M-A
CPU
Intel i5 6402P
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 3 Gb (By Asus)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys I just build my new hackintosh pc and I install OS X Sierra 10.12 and everything is working normally only my graphics Is problem I mean graphics working normally its not laggy but in my system information its said 7 mb display memory how can I fix it?

my specs are:

CPU: Intel i5 6402P 2,80
MB: Asus B150M-A
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 3 Gb (By Asus)
RAM: 8 Gb DDR 4

I hope you can help me :)

Attachments

• Slika zaslona 2017-02-07 u 05.59.40.png
    Slika zaslona 2017-02-07 u 05.59.40.png
    98 KB · Views: 1,472
Last edited:
There is currently no support at all for the GTX 10*0 graphics series.

Oh no,so I can't fix my graphics :(

neverminde tnx for replaying

Hello Tonny100. Where are you from? Im from Croatia. Need some help with os x installation...

An EVGA GTX670 SC 4GB works fine here with native apple drivers. Just if you need to know.

Hello there,
I have Gigabyte gtx z170x
gtx 1060 6GB
16 gb vengence
550 corsair power supply and liquid cooler

my Sierra installation was clean 10.12.4 new pascal update driver was also installed but when I select the Nvidia it says restart but not detecting my card. tried clover config edit <true> thing and nv disable terminal says error.
After installing the pascal driver at the time boot login some weird lines appears in the screen.graphics working normally its not laggy but in my system information its said 7 mb display memory how can I fix it?
what do I do. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Hello there,
I have Gigabyte gtx z170x
gtx 1060 6GB
16 gb vengence
550 corsair power supply and liquid cooler

my Sierra installation was clean 10.12.4 new pascal update driver was also installed but when I select the Nvidia it says restart but not detecting my card. tried clover config edit <true> thing and nv disable terminal says error.
After installing the pascal driver at the time boot login some weird lines appears in the screen.graphics working normally its not laggy but in my system information its said 7 mb display memory how can I fix it?
what do I do. Does anyone knows how to fix this?
Try to download and install Clover with 'EmuVariableUefi-64.efi' checked.

Try to download and install Clover with 'EmuVariableUefi-64.efi' checked.
thanks for the reply I have done it and its working extremely smoothly and quick.
upload_2017-4-25_0-52-26.png

thanks for the reply I have done it and its working extremely smoothly and quick.
View attachment 250547
Senstittojk would you give me your config.plist file and tell me what you have changed? I almost got the same hardware as you have but I can't get the Nvidia card to work. My system is not recognizing the card showing 'monitor 7mb' and at boot it shifts to the OS X default graphics driver. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back