CPU
i7-960
Graphics
GTS 450
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi guys .. what about nvidia gts 450 and other fermi cards .. i suffering with this card in mavericks .. with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and the old kexts which worked in mountain the card seen as its name but no resolutions or scaling available .. any solutions please

I edited my last post but the edit didn't stick for some reason. I'm not going to link directly to the site that they're on, but but do a google search for GTS450 10.9.x Nvidia Quadro Kexts.

rehpotsirhc thanx for your attention .. i found a worked kexts for my device at least for the last 2 days .. i hope that it continue stability with me .. another time thank you very much and sorry for my delay replay and for my inappropriate language

rehpotsirhc thanx for your attention .. i found a worked kexts for my device at least for the last 2 days .. i hope that it continue stability with me .. another time thank you very much and sorry for my delay replay and for my inappropriate language

hi,

Congrats on getting your card to work! can you please post where you found the working kext and how you installed it?

HEy dude where do you find the kext? i have the 450 gts, and i have random frezee so much.. i dont kno waht to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back