Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA‑B75M‑D3H
CPU
i5 3330
Graphics
GeForce 8000gt
I've got an old GT 635 sitting around and I want to slap it in my working High Sierra build as a second GPU to run a third monitor.

It docent boot with inject invidia or invidia set to vesa. I've looked on the invidia website and they only have drivers for Mountain Lion and Mavericks.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I've got an old GT 635 sitting around and I want to slap it in my working High Sierra build as a second GPU to run a third monitor.

It docent boot with inject invidia or invidia set to vesa. I've looked on the invidia website and they only have drivers for Mountain Lion and Mavericks.

The drivers are universal. Downloads are available in the sticky threads as well as in the downloads section.

It doesn't boot with inject nvidia or nvidia set to vesa. I've looked on the nvidia website and they only have drivers for Mountain Lion and Mavericks.

GT635 is a Kepler based card and other Kepler based cards such as GT640 / GTX650 are natively supported in MacOS. Your card may also be natively supported. If so there should be no need for "Inject Nvidia" as that option is only for older Nvidia cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back