Graphics
8800GT 512MB
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
yesterday i installed 10.8, all the devices worked out of the box except my graphics card GT 440.I got QE and CI and my card was properly detected.

the problem is that i am not able to change my display resolution and whenever i launch a game my computer gives me a blue screen. Is there any fix for that

I have an MSi GT440 and not tried to change resolutions (1080p by default is ok for me), but i have strange color rectangle artifacts on display when awake from sleep. These artifacts makes work impossible after sleep. Did'nt you experience the same effect?

I have an MSi GT440 and not tried to change resolutions (1080p by default is ok for me), but i have strange color rectangle artifacts on display when awake from sleep. These artifacts makes work impossible after sleep. Did'nt you experience the same effect?

I HAVE SAME ISSUE with ZOTAC GT430 besides wake everything works.

yesterday i installed 10.8, all the devices worked out of the box except my graphics card GT 440.I got QE and CI and my card was properly detected.

the problem is that i am not able to change my display resolution and whenever i launch a game my computer gives me a blue screen. Is there any fix for that

What settings are you using post install?

I can install ok and then reboot and use the usb stick to get back into ML - then when the guide says run Multibeast I do I cant get back into ML after that - it just hangs on the apple screen...

In Multibeast tried
1. the correct DSDT - rebooted and just crashes black sreen (as if monitors are asleep - no signal)
after this i cant get back into ML at all - have to reinstall every time (every try takes 20 min)
2. No DSDT - just use the easyDSDT - reboot and just crashes black screen...
after this i cant get back into ML again... only can reinstall from scratch

The very first iteration runs ok though - if i install ML and boot off the USB it works fine - its anything to do with multibeast and i cant get back in after rebooting...

Hi, this is a newbie question but what is QE and CI? I am trying to install ML but the graphics card is not recognized in the boot sequence.

Thank you

I HAVE SAME ISSUE with ZOTAC GT430 besides wake everything works.

'Zotac nVIDIA GT430 1GB Fanless' card works fine after the upgrade, even videos work except for XBMC.

The whole system crashes when XBMC is launched.

Needless to say, I'm back on 10.7.4.

Thanks for help Guys

Now my graphics card is working at its best by installing the latest nvidia drivers for 10.8.1

Thanks for help Guys

Now my graphics card is working at its best by installing the latest nvidia drivers for 10.8.1

I'm sorry, you can tell the driver that you used? You can get the link? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back