1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
ASUS CM8670 DESKTOP PC.
P8H77-M PRO motherboard.
:beachball:Nvidia GeForce GT640
Intel core i7 3770.

always stuck my screen (mouse point working) and not respond to mouse.after i need to press and hold my power button to turn off my pc. "graphic problem has been detected" pop up this error when i restart my pc.

i can't install new nvidia yosemite drivers. "computer not supported"

how to fix this graphic problem.please help.

Had the Same problem,

Download Clover configurator. see the post of tony reg installing using clover.

BUT when you load the SMBIOS, use the wizard and choose Mac Pro 3.1. it will boot. also make sure that you don't inject any kexts at the graphics section of the configurator. uncheck inject invidia, inject intel and inject ati... nothing should be ticked.

My problem now stems from my system not shutting down properly.

it will shut down, however when i reboot, i always get the notification that mentions that i shut down my computer because of a problem, and another box that will say i rebooted the computer because of a problem...

do you have that problem as well?

does nv_disable=1 help?
after install nvidia driver change to =0
add nvda_drv=1

Hi I am trying to install yosemite in my machine.. i've got Nvidia Gefore GTX 760. I have tried nvda_drv=1 but now and then when i'm using my newly built hackintosh...a message "A graphics problem has been detected" appears. Please help me...is there any solution to this problem....i can't wait to use my machine with peace of mind of not having any graphics error..

thanks
vx

So we uncheck inject nVidia. Are we at any risk of a KP if we do this? My card is a 560ti and it becomes noticeably unstable before/after it shows this error. Often I get logged out and have to log back in but sometimes the whole computer crashes with just the mouse being able to move.

I am having the same issue...maybe not as severe as yours...Once the system crash, it goes to log in screen immediately and when I log in again it would run smoothly for bit and the problem re-appears. Sometimes dialogue boxes goes black and like you said, the whole screen goes black leaving only cursor to be functioning properly. I wonder if there is a big issue with the way nvidia kexts are being handled in Yosemite or the way we set up our hackintoshes in the first place. I really want to figure out the solution for this. No matter how many times you install yosemite and however you do it, the only problem seem to be same.....I hope somebody is able to crack the solution for this....

I am having the same issue...maybe not as severe as yours...Once the system crash, it goes to log in screen immediately and when I log in again it would run smoothly for bit and the problem re-appears. Sometimes dialogue boxes goes black and like you said, the whole screen goes black leaving only cursor to be functioning properly. I wonder if there is a big issue with the way nvidia kexts are being handled in Yosemite or the way we set up our hackintoshes in the first place. I really want to figure out the solution for this. No matter how many times you install yosemite and however you do it, the only problem seem to be same.....I hope somebody is able to crack the solution for this....

Are you using Clover? I am trying to find Web Drivers for my 560ti but can't seem to install any of the ones I've found. I am too scared to not check inject nVidia in case my monitor won't turn on during boot (Normally boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes)

Hello.

I have similar problems with MSI GT640 which works without any injection or something else in Mavericks.

I need exactly and allways 3 boots to be able to get working (I have automatic login activated, not shure if important):
1st boot I can see cursor for 3 seconds, then black screen/reboot
2nd boot I can see curser for 3 deconds again, then black screen/reboot with before a few strange lines
3rd boot is normally successful.

When it is booted successful it is 100% stable. I tried Yosemite internal drivers and also NVIDIA Webdrivers. No success.

I do not inject something in Clover. I also tried using chameleon but there I got black screen all the time.

Yours Simon

I have a desktop PC with a GA-P55M-UD2 mobo and EVGA Nvidia 640 GT gpu and I'm still having the same experience: freezing 2-3 times before completely starting up, from time to time mouse freezing as well. I installed and enabled Nvidia web drivers and while it improves a bit it's still happening, although less often.

I have a gtx560ti and successfully installed Yosemite using both Clover and Chimera. I have to use graphicsenabler=yes (or inject nvidia in clover). I also need to install the web drivers as without them, my display would freeze randomly, but I know the system is fine. My understanding though is that your system definition needs to be a Mac Pro. Web drivers will return an error message otherwise.

Additionally, I needed to use the boot flag nv_disable=1 at time of Yosemite installation only. I didn't have to do with Mavericks.

Also ensure that you have boot flag kext-dev-mode = 1 for Yosemite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back