Contribute
Register

nvidia graphic card problem,stuck yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have installed using both of the methods, Clover and chameleon but both of times I got the same result. I did install with clover with nvidia injected and without injection as well. It didn't throw me any issues with monitor though....please keep me updated with any development at your end.

Thanks,
-vx

Had my system running Yosemite for a few weeks on a 8800Gt with no problems. When I swaped out my card with the same system to a GTX460 now my system crashes and reports a graphics problem. It's defently something to do with our particular cards

Hello.

I have similar problems with MSI GT640 which works without any injection or something else in Mavericks.

I need exactly and allways 3 boots to be able to get working (I have automatic login activated, not shure if important):
1st boot I can see cursor for 3 seconds, then black screen/reboot
2nd boot I can see curser for 3 deconds again, then black screen/reboot with before a few strange lines
3rd boot is normally successful.

When it is booted successful it is 100% stable. I tried Yosemite internal drivers and also NVIDIA Webdrivers. No success.

I do not inject something in Clover. I also tried using chameleon but there I got black screen all the time.

Yours Simon

I am having the same issues using EVGA GT640 2gb

same for me I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB, never any problem with mavericks. It happens once every other day...not going to try to fix it until someone else has success, when ever I try, I always end up doing more damage.... I am thinking of buying a new graphics card, any recommendations that are working flawlessly with yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back