Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 7970 x2
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I know there are people in our forum that would be far more knowledgeable than I am when analyzing potentially compatible hardware for a hackintosh. But Nvidia lists this as a GTX 600 series card on their driver page. However, it appears to have a separate driver download from the other cards which may be due to it being the first release of the driver and/or they needed include SLI for a few games. But, I am also interested in this card and I will be ordering parts here shortly for my new hackintosh. So I will be reading everything I can on the compatibility front.

Any news ?

Any news ?

I would love to know this too.

I am getting my Gigabyte GTX Titan on tuesday and i will try to see if i can get OSX to run with it, but there seems to be no general information public as of now.

Also, if i manage to get it to run on OSX (though i kinda doubt it), what tests should i run to see if the performance is good?

Not Geek Bench, that's for CPU's. Try Heaven Benchmark and Luxmark.

Great, i imagined Luxmark would be name dropped. I should have the GTX Titan within the next few hours, though i don't know if i will test it on my current rig or the new components coming tomorrow.

Great, i imagined Luxmark would be name dropped. I should have the GTX Titan within the next few hours, though i don't know if i will test it on my current rig or the new components coming tomorrow.

I'm really interested in learning wether it works. I really want to get a Titan for my build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back