Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gtx 760

cool, my EVGA GTX760 02G-P4-2763-KR should come in tomorrow to replace my PNY 9800 GTX+. ill post up screenshots of my mountain lion 10.8.2 if any of you want to see it. so for the black screen/no signal all i have to do is put in GraphicsEnabler=no right? before the gpu swap right? guess ill have to do it and see for myself. hopefully after the gpu swap i can update to 10.8.4 without getting the no signal screen.

Gtx 760

GraphicsEnabler=No was applied but no signal after install. tried it both on and off still no luck. what am i doing wrong? gonna try again with nvidia drivers checked.

Gtx 760

I am now trying to install mountain lion on a new system with my old UniBeast USB of ML 10.8.0. The system has a GTX 760 and GA-Z77-D3H. While boot with the flags GraphicsEnabler=no -v, the verbose screen goes like my old machine but then the screen goes off abruptly. I want to ask how to solve my problem?

Gtx 760

I believe OS X 10.7.5 and 10.8.2 brought native support to the kepler series cards by Nvidia. If you can get a copy of the latest 10.8.4 or even 10.8.2 it would work with GraphicsEnabler=No

Gtx 760

Just installed a new Gigabyte GTX 760 - GE=No worked fine, and it's happily driving three monitors at 1920 x 1200 (2 x DVI, 1 x HDMI)

Happy am I....

Just installed a new Gigabyte GTX 760 - GE=No worked fine, and it's happily driving three monitors 12 1920 x 1200 (2 x DVI, 1 x HTMI)

Happy am I....

Thanks for the confirmation! :thumbup:

I got SLi 760s for my rig. They work flawlessly. As stated early they register as NVIDIA GK104. They benchmark about 3% slower than my GTX 670.

Lets seem some screens of them benchmarks please! :thumbup:

Just for the sake of comparison, here are my single and dual GTX 660 Ti 3GB Lux benchmarks.

lux1.jpglux.jpg

Also, for those who are wondering whether or not OS X will allow for GPU Boost/Boost 2, it is actually built into the card's BIOS; it's an operating instruction hard-coded in at the firmware level. Both the Apple and nVidia drivers boost my FTW+ to 1.26GHz and my SC to 1.16GHz, the same as Windows. The speeds reported in the screens above is actually the base. This may seem odd as EVGA lists them as 980/1020MHz right? Well, I got lucky and have awesome silicone that not even the Web reviewers have reported; these cards have the original BIOS shipped from EVGA. Regardless of the base clock, and if it is Boost 1 or 2.0, the BIOS will adjust the cards clocks based on a certain set of parameters. Voltage and temperature are the 2 big ones. If the chip(s) can handle it, the BIOS will squeeze every last drop of power out of your card. OS level software (drivers) play absolutely no role in GPU Boost. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back