Contribute
Register

nVidia GeForce GTX 670mx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I started a topic with hope to get some assistance concerning issue around this video card in my laptop Asus G75VX. I have already installed Sierra 10.12.4 and got to the desktop of it. And of course faced the first and most crucial problem - acceleration of video card. MacOS can't detect it and VRAM is only 7mb. Everything that I discovered via surfing the Internet didn't solve my problem. I guess there were no any successful launch of that video card since the start in 2012 due to the fact that no any evidences could be found. Anyway I still hope that some changes appeared in last 5 years and now it is possible to accelerate this card.
I use BDU+clover. Last versions + last version of web driver nVidia was downloaded.
Also I disabled NVDAResman.kext and boot without -v (but I need always to tick off "GeneratePStates/CStates" in Clover options).
In the attachments you can find my EFI folder + DD.

Look forward for ur help.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 192
  • DarwinDumper_3.0.3_11.04_14.27.00_MacBookPro9,1_AMI_X64_4049_Sierra_16E195_sologrid.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 133
Did you also enable the WebDrivers (-> verify that your NVRAM is working)?

I'll have a look into your dump when I'm back at my Mac.
I downloaded the WebDriver and tried to switch but nothing happened. Ok, I'll wait when u get back.

P.S.: I'm not a profi in hackintosh. It's my first glimpse:rolleyes:

Hi,

I started a topic with hope to get some assistance concerning issue around this video card in my laptop Asus G75VX. I have already installed Sierra 10.12.4 and got to the desktop of it. And of course faced the first and most crucial problem - acceleration of video card. MacOS can't detect it and VRAM is only 7mb. Everything that I discovered via surfing the Internet didn't solve my problem. I guess there were no any successful launch of that video card since the start in 2012 due to the fact that no any evidences could be found. Anyway I still hope that some changes appeared in last 5 years and now it is possible to accelerate this card.
I use BDU+clover. Last versions + last version of web driver nVidia was downloaded.
Also I disabled NVDAResman.kext and boot without -v (but I need always to tick off "GeneratePStates/CStates" in Clover options).
In the attachments you can find my EFI folder + DD.

Look forward for ur help.

Your profile has no hardware details as requested in the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back