Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI p67a-g43
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
GTX 650 Ti Boost
Hello!

I built a hackintosh with high sierra with the mentioned card, MSI p67a-g43 Motherboard and i5 2500K, everything worked fine, except the analog dvi output of my card (I have a triple monitor setup). At first, it worked pretty fine, even the triple monitor setup worked pretty darn good. But suddenly, only two of the three Monitors worked even though I didn't change anything in my clover plist. I then proceeded to install the web drivers for this card and since then, my computer won't boot at all! Everytime when I boot I get a kernel panic which disappears too quickly and then my computer reboots. I can't even access safe mode or single user mode, switching boot flags around didn't help either. Even after a reinstallation, the symptoms persist. I really don't know what I can do now. Did I lock myself out of hackintosh realm? HELP

Hi, did you solved your graphic card geforce 650 Ti Boost? I installed yesterday Mac OS high Sierra. Everything works well with sounds, USB... But I cannot get my GPU to work, it shows only NVIDIA Chip model 3MB. What I read here, so it says I don't need to select "Inject Nvidia" through MultiBeast. But I can't get the card to work with OS H. Sierra. Im curious if there is any solved with this issue? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back