Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi I want to know if my card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1024 MB) is compatible with mac, I am Spanish and do not really understand English, please clearly explain

calbart said:
Hi I want to know if my card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1024 MB) is compatible with mac, I am Spanish and do not really understand English, please clearly explain
After kext edit yes.

Mate94 said:
calbart said:
After kext edit yes.
Sorry I am new to this could be something more concrete, as is done as you mention, thanks and sorry for my ignorance.

calbart said:
Mate94 said:
calbart said:
After kext edit yes.
Sorry I am new to this could be something more concrete, as is done as you mention, thanks and sorry for my ignorance.
Huhh...

If you do a search for 550 ti, you'll find a few threads concerning this card. I have the Gigabyte version coming from newegg and will try installing this weekend. Will post an update.

Hi
I buy a Gigabyte GTX 550 Ti And my mac don't recognize it !!! What can i do to use it ?

marcangag2 said:
Hi
I buy a Gigabyte GTX 550 Ti And my mac don't recognize it !!! What can i do to use it ?

I had to go into MultiBeast and select the NVidia Option (Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Graphics -> NVIDIA 4xx/5xx Support -> 10.7.2 + Combo OpenCL Enabler)

Also, there are drivers online for Mac ones, I don't know if they work right, but you can try them at your own risk. http://www.geforce.com/Drivers/Results/42416

I download MultiBeast but no NVidia Option

here's the way i got ... Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Graphics -> ATI Injectors & patches

Do i need to update my OS ?

marcangag2 said:
I download MultiBeast but no NVidia Option

here's the way i got ... Drivers & Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Graphics -> ATI Injectors & patches

Do i need to update my OS ?

1) What OS do you have?
and 2) You should probably not select anything ATI if you have a NVidia card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back