Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI Mojave kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please share how you've achieved this? I've just updated to Mojave and faced with this video driver issue.
Don't waste your time with a Pascal Nvidia card and Mojave. Get an AMD RX5xx card that is supported in macOS. Avoid the XFX branded cards for best results.

pointless and useless as there are no web drivers available

go back to High Sierra, or use Intel Graphics with Mojave

or purchase AMD Graphics card for Mojave

Thanks everyone! As I can understand solution for NVIDIA is bit complicated and not complete. I've purchased AMD RX 580 now and will try to continue with that card.

I've purchased AMD RX 580 now and will try to continue with that card.
You won’t regret it!. I also bought an RX580 to replace a NVIDIA 1050 Ti a couple of months ago and haven’t looked back. Sure you can install Mojave using an Nvidia card, I’ve done it myself. But there’s no acceleration and it looks bloody terrible, waste of time.

I am a video editor and I work with the latest AMD video card until it broke and I bought this GTX1050Ti, and to my disappointment it did not work in Mojave, searching the internet with the installation of the driver, I managed to install the Nvidia 1050Ti driver in mojave, patching the installer of the driver for High Sierra but it does not work correctly the video, there are problems of synchronization, delay in some occasions, I do not know if someone else has happened, please if they found a better solution

I bought this GTX1050Ti, and to my disappointment it did not work in Mojave
No Mojave drivers means no accelerated graphics in Mojave.

patching the installer of the driver for High Sierra
Has been tried by others but strangely enough it didn't work for them either.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Another problem that the Hackintosh of High Sierra gives me, is with respect to the USB, when I installed the video driver with the NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext it seems to be in conflict with the format of some external HDD that I have, like those in ExFat, the system did not mount these disks, I had to install the NTFS Tuxera to read the HDD, I want to uninstall the Tuxera, but what kext can I use in the UEFI partition of the Clover to fix this problem ... any help?

I installed the video driver with the NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is deprecated - Now part of WhateverGreen.kext.
See :

exFAT is an accident looking for somewhere to happen - If you value your data don't use exFAT.

NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is deprecated - Now part of WhateverGreen.kext.
See :

exFAT is an accident looking for somewhere to happen - If you value your data don't use exFAT.
Tke U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back