Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H61M-S2-B3
CPU
i3-2100
Graphics
GTS 450
I have installed macOS Mojave 10.14 using this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/ and I checked in multibeast to Inject Nvidia for my ge force gts 450 1024mb. After restarting I went to display settings but was only 1024x768 resolution to choose but I have 1920x1080 resolution.
What I need to do to set 1920x1080 resolution?

GTS 450 is not supported in Mojave due to lack of Metal support, Apple's graphics framework.

Strongly recommend to upgrade to a more modern graphics card with Metal support (e.g. GTX 760 / Radeon HD7870 / RX 560) if you want to run Mojave.

If you do not want to replace your graphics card, then stay with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6, which is the last version known to work properly with these old graphics cards.

I have installed macOS Mojave 10.14 using this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/ and I checked in multibeast to Inject Nvidia for my ge force gts 450 1024mb. After restarting I went to display settings but was only 1024x768 resolution to choose but I have 1920x1080 resolution.
What I need to do to set 1920x1080 resolution?

High Sierra would work on that graphic card, but not Mojave due to lack of metal support.

I downloaded macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and I selected to inject Nvidia in unibeast for macOS Sierra and after installation there was only one resolution to choose. I also installed multibeast and selected to inject Nvidia and after reboot pc shuts down while macOS is loading. Where is the problem?

I downloaded macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and I selected to inject Nvidia in unibeast for macOS Sierra and after installation there was only one resolution to choose. I also installed multibeast and selected to inject Nvidia and after reboot pc shuts down while macOS is loading. Where is the problem?

You don't need inject NVIDIA with that card

You don't need inject NVIDIA with that card
I placed macOS Sierra with unibeast again without Inject Nvidia checked but after installing I still get only one resolution.

GTS 450 is not supported in Mojave due to lack of Metal support, Apple's graphics framework.

Strongly recommend to upgrade to a more modern graphics card with Metal support (e.g. GTX 760 / Radeon HD7870 / RX 560) if you want to run Mojave.

If you do not want to replace your graphics card, then stay with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6, which is the last version known to work properly with these old graphics cards.
What about rtx2060

I placed macOS Sierra with unibeast again without Inject Nvidia checked but after installing I still get only one resolution.
How to fix this?

Is there something I need to configure for my graphic card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back